Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Requests for all the praying SpyderLovers

When I saw what a great response Lamont received to his request for prayer, I thought I would do the same.

I leave this Thursday to go to Nairobi, Kenya in Africa for a mission trip for two weeks. We will be working with street children there and going to Mission of Mercy and praying over AIDS Babies. We will be doing street evangelism, setting up basketball camps, and speaking in churches. I am asking for prayer for our safety and our success in spreading God's word. If we have any internet access at all, various members of the team should be adding to our travel blog, their thoughts and experiences as well as photos and video. Here is the link if anyone wants to check in while I am gone. Hopefully there will be some great photos to see. Deb's Mission Trip

I will say Thank You in advance for anyone that joins the prayer team and keeps us prayed up throughout our trip.

In Christ Always,
    Deb
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    When I saw what a great response Lamont received to his request for prayer, I thought I would do the same.

I leave this Thursday to go to Nairobi, Kenya in Africa for a mission trip for two weeks. We will be working with street children there and going to Mission of Mercy and praying over AIDS Babies. We will be doing street evangelism, setting up basketball camps, and speaking in churches. I am asking for prayer for our safety and our success in spreading God's word. If we have any internet access at all, various members of the team should be adding to our travel blog, their thoughts and experiences as well as photos and video. Here is the link if anyone wants to check in while I am gone. Hopefully there will be some great photos to see. Deb's Mission Trip

I will say Thank You in advance for anyone that joins the prayer team and keeps us prayed up throughout our trip.

In Christ Always,
    Deb
    You got it, Deb. Sounds like the trip of a lifetime!

ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder:

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

One for you and one for BJT

Spyder Garage

I'm here. I can't go with you; I can have my prayers follow you, and I will. The missions I've been on and the experiences that went with them are some of my most valued memories. Thanks for asking.

john

Spyder Garage

Prayers from Phoenix. Have a great trip and spread the Word. God bless.
    George

2017 BMW R1200R

Spyder Garage

Who knew there'd be a Spyder prayer group. Count me in! We'll be praying for God's grace and power on your mission. Bless you for your willingness to let him lead you and order your steps!
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Jennifer and I will keep you in our prayers. God speed!
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Spyder Garage

I will keep you in my prayers. Have a safe trip...
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Hi Deb, You and your entire mission team will be in our prayers daily. God speed and we look forward to hearing all about your journey when you get home...Joan & Bob

Spyder Garage

Man, my prayer list is getting long but you're DEFINITELY on it!
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

We'll include both of you and the entire group in our prayers. Be safe and God Bless.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Deb,
    You will be in our prayers. God speed and stay safe!

Happy Spyder Owner!

Spyder Garage

Default Prayers

Deb, good luck with your mission, and I will keep you in my prayers.

Bruce
    Bruce Brown
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Spyder Ambassador (Ret.)
    2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio "Silvia Dionisio"
    Help us fight prostate cancer: http://motorcycleridefordad.org/

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'WOW, what a ride!'"

Spyder Garage

Prayers sent

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I wil keep you in my prayers deb.

Spyder Garage

Our Prayers are with you. Psalm 67 is one of my favorite "Mission Psalms". Really anxious to hear what The Lord does during this two weeks!

1 May God be merciful and bless us. May his face smile with favor on us.
    2 May your ways be known throughout the earth, your saving power among people everywhere.
    3 May the nations praise you, O God. Yes, may all the nations praise you.
    4 Let the whole world sing for joy, because you govern the nations with justice and guide the people of the whole world. Interlude

5 May the nations praise you, O God. Yes, may all the nations praise you.
    6 Then the earth will yield its harvests, and God, our God, will richly bless us.
    7 Yes, God will bless us, and people all over the world will fear him.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Wow, what a great thing you are doing! All of you are in our prayers. Safe journey and return.

Gayle

Spyder Garage

I wil keep you in my prayers deb.
    1 for a safe trip....
    2 for your work to help all ......
    3 for you to be well and have fun .......
    4 for your safe return we well miss you we send you ower love to you Deb....
    Your friend always Donny....... vt228............

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Brevet05 View Post
    Who knew there'd be a Spyder prayer group. Count me in! We'll be praying for God's grace and power on your mission. Bless you for your willingness to let him lead you and order your steps!

I like the Spyder Prayer Group idea. You're in our prayers. May the Lord be lifted up & draw all people to Him. May He light your path, remove all obstacles & make it straight. May He give you sure footing as you walk this ministry.

God bless,
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I will be praying for you and the missionary team. May you reach many hearts with your message.

Cindy

Spyder Garage

Well dltang has been gone just over a week now and I've been officially missing her for the last few days. She had plans on updating a travel blog while she was there and trying to contact me on Skype but it turns out that where they are staying is less developed than originally thought. There is no internet access for them and the entire community is on energy restrictions. They can only use electricity every other day or something like that. I only found this out because she was able to forward a message to me through the missionary family that they are working with last Saturday and then on Sunday she was able to send me a short email. Only four more days till I get to drive to Chicago to pick up her and the rest of the mission team. I'll just keep believing God for their success in the mission field and their safety.
    Former Happy Spyder Owner
    Just decided it was time to move onto other things.

Spyder Garage

Amen! I was trying to do the math to remember when she was due back. So, we'll pray another couple of days (for His Kingdom and her safe return). Godspeed and keep her! Let us know when she's back!
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Well dltang has been gone just over a week now and I've been officially missing her for the last few days. She had plans on updating a travel blog while she was there and trying to contact me on Skype but it turns out that where they are staying is less developed than originally thought. There is no internet access for them and the entire community is on energy restrictions. They can only use electricity every other day or something like that. I only found this out because she was able to forward a message to me through the missionary family that they are working with last Saturday and then on Sunday she was able to send me a short email. Only four more days till I get to drive to Chicago to pick up her and the rest of the mission team. I'll just keep believing God for their success in the mission field and their safety.
    May the Lord keep Deb and the rest of the mission team safe in His loving arms, Brian.

Bruce
    Bruce Brown
    London, Ontario, Canada
    Spyder Ambassador (Ret.)
    2009 Moto Guzzi Stelvio "Silvia Dionisio"
    Help us fight prostate cancer: http://motorcycleridefordad.org/

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'WOW, what a ride!'"

Spyder Garage

Default Almost home

Well, I am at the airport in London with a layover for a few hours so I thought I would check in. Thank you so much for all the prayers. What great people we have here. The experience was awesome and life changing. God works in so many ways. I will try to get some photos uploaded while I am sitting here in the airport. Thank you again everyone and especially to my husband whom I love so much.

Spyder Garage

Default Random Pics from Kenyan Mission Trip