Spyder Garage

Default Plugs under seat - 2019 RT LTD

Hello folks.

I discovered these plugs under the seat of my 2019 RT LTD.
    I looked for info on them but couldn't find anything.

Any of you smart folks have a clue?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

I have some similar plugs on my Garmin GPS harness. Do you have the Garmin mount installed?
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

Following....the three similar ones look like some sort of audio jacks, the other looks like maybe GPS power, or power supply for heated seat..?
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Yes I do have the GPS (Garmin Zumo) mount with wiring installed but I just got the bike and it didn't come with the GPS head unit so I have not had the opportunity to try it yet. I'm hoping it works like my Zumo did on my 2014 which had the factory mount on it.

Quote Originally Posted by h0gr1der View Post
    I have some similar plugs on my Garmin GPS harness. Do you have the Garmin mount installed?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sledhead View Post
    Yes I do have the GPS (Garmin Zumo) mount with wiring installed but I just got the bike and it didn't come with the GPS head unit so I have not had the opportunity to try it yet. I'm hoping it works like my Zumo did on my 2014 which had the factory mount on it.
    If it follows my pattern, you have 1 USB (The wide plug), a 2.5 mm microphone In, a 3.5 mm stereo line-out audio, and a 3.5 mm stereo line-in audio. What you can't see are the 12 VDC positive and negative hookup, which is somewhere under the Tupperware depending on which model you have.

Edit- I see yours is the 2019 RTL, it is the same as my 2018 RTL. The power wires are under the right side cover, right behind the gas tank.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.