Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    On a 2016. The gps power plug is power through the radio. If your radio works the gps plug should have power when the key is on. I will assume your 2017 is the same.
    That makes sense but I switched it on Radio and it seemed to work however in my metal building all I could hear is noise. I gave up and connected it to the accessory lever lock block I have behind the Air cleaner box. It works, I just have to have the engine running.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Zumo XT Nav Audio via Bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlebars View Post
    to see MY SPYDER PAGE
    Detailed instructions on my page. I think the 2019 wiring is the same under the panel on the non-brake (left) side under the seat. There is also an audio jack there to put the GPS audio out. If yours doesn't have one, I tell you how to add one.
    I have a 2020 Can-AM RT and just bought a Garmin Zumo XT. Bluetooth audio for music is awesome. Question: The navigation audio doesn't go through the bluetoothed speakers on the Can-am. Is this possible? It used to on my old Can-Am and Zumo660. It would interrupt the music and speak nav directions through the bike's audio.
    Paul "Wingman" Metheney
    2020 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited

2020 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WingmanRT View Post
    I have a 2020 Can-AM RT and just bought a Garmin Zumo XT. Bluetooth audio for music is awesome. Question: The navigation audio doesn't go through the bluetoothed speakers on the Can-am. Is this possible? It used to on my old Can-Am and Zumo660. It would interrupt the music and speak nav directions through the bike's audio.
    On the 2020 the GPS doesn't go through your speakers. It's only wired for power and bluetooth through your headset.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

i wired mind throw the aux/accessory under the top tupper ware
    2019 f3t , titanium

Spyder Garage

Troop, I'm thinking about adding a Zumo XT on my 2019 F3-S, any recommendations on mounting hardware. Photos of Garmin mounted on your bike?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JABPA View Post
    Troop, I'm thinking about adding a Zumo XT on my 2019 F3-S, any recommendations on mounting hardware. Photos of Garmin mounted on your bike?
    Have you seen this ?

http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...er-motorcycle/

2019-01-08_14-50-20__23032.1546982100.jpg
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Yes, that's the one I'm considering.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WingmanRT View Post
    Your 2020 is not design to integrate a stand alone gps into the system. It is designed to work with your smartphone as the gps. With it you will get turn by turn directions through the Spyders speakers.

Options are.
    Pair your headset to the gps. If your headset is capable of pairing with more than one BT source. Most are. Problem is the Spyder speakers will not mute when gps is giving directions.
    Connect to aux cable. Either hard wire or BT receiver. Problem you cannot listen to music from radio or phone at the same time.
    Give up on the Garmin and go with your smartphone. Either by plugging it in or BT only with the phone mounted on the handlebars.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Spyder Garage

got this one on my bike love it
    2019 f3t , titanium

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    See item marked as GPS2
    By chance do you know where I can find a diagram like this for the 2019 RTL?

Thanks in advance!
    --
    David in Wa.
    2019 Can-Am Spyder RTL SE6

"The Ride is the reason. The destination is just the excuse."
    2019 RTL , Phoenix Orange Metalic

Spyder Garage

He also has this one.

https://www.lamonstergarage.com/can-...unt-lamonster/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Upcoaster View Post
    By chance do you know where I can find a diagram like this for the 2019 RTL?

Thanks in advance!
    I got that from the 2018 F3 service manual. Service manuals are available for sale and download from multiple vendors.

If you are looking for the GPS power connector on your RT. I think it is on the right side instead of the left on a F3.

2018 F3 LIMITED