Spyder Garage

Default Trailer For Sale

I'm posting for a friend. For Sale - Karavan 6 X10 Trailer. (Not the Spyder) Set up to load and haul Spyder. Located in Rutledge TN. Price is $1300 firm. Reason for selling, bought an enclosed trailer. For more information call Jerry at 248-459-1020.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

These steel trailers are pretty readily available form utility trailer dealers wherever you are, and there really isn't anything special at all about them. My friend has one exactly like it. It is a nice trailer, but not anything that anyone would travel to buy. Your friend should probably run an ad locally as a utility trailer. I bet he'd have better luck. There's just nothing about those trailers that is Spyder specific. Don't get me wrong, they're decent trailers, but a Spyder forum probably isn't the best place to list it. Good luck with the sale
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I have used this trailer 3 times and without the ramps on it you can not load an Rt with the bump guard. It catches/hits where the transition is from the tail gate to the floor. I agree it is not specific to a Spyder but it is now set up to load a Spyder very easily. If it were mine I would add some wheel chocks for the front wheels to rest against.
    I had already bought a utility trailer otherwise I would have bought it.
    I have not tried to load my Spyder on my trailer but I suspect I will need to do something so my Bump guard does not hit.
    Maybe as simple as raising the front of trailer to get a little less angle on the ramp.
    Thank you for the reply. I am pretty sure it is posted on some other sites as well

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTN View Post
    I have used this trailer 3 times and without the ramps on it you can not load an Rt with the bump guard. It catches/hits where the transition is from the tail gate to the floor. I agree it is not specific to a Spyder but it is now set up to load a Spyder very easily. If it were mine I would add some wheel chocks for the front wheels to rest against.
    I had already bought a utility trailer otherwise I would have bought it.
    I have not tried to load my Spyder on my trailer but I suspect I will need to do something so my Bump guard does not hit.
    Maybe as simple as raising the front of trailer to get a little less angle on the ramp.
    Thank you for the reply. I am pretty sure it is posted on some other sites as well
    If/when you load the Spyder, just crank the front of the trailer up with the tongue check to reduce the transition angle from ramp to deck. Another easy trick is to place a 2x? board under the bottom end of the ramp, between ground and the ramp. Just that little extra lift at the bottom of the ramp reduces the transition angle as well. Both of these tricks combined makes it very manageable. I'm fortunate to have a nice transition at the end of my driveway to the street. I just park so the wheels of the trailer are in that dip (gutter) and it works great. There are lots of ways to reduce that transition with a little cyphering. Again, not rippin' on the trailer.....they're just readily accessible and for sale.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White