Spyder Garage

Default 2019 vs 2020 F3 Limited

I have been told there were some changes in the 2020 F3 Limited vs the 2019 same, does anyone know exactly was changed in 2020? I can't find where to find this?
    tks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Richardg View Post
    I have been told there were some changes in the 2020 F3 Limited vs the 2019 same, does anyone know exactly was changed in 2020? I can't find where to find this?
    tks
    My understanding is the way the top box attaches and locks in was changed. Although, I've not been able to confirm this.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Yes, that's my understanding as well. The 2020 is LinQ compatible which is supposed to allow easy swapping of the top box with various LinQ luggage accessories. Not aware of any other changes.

Spyder Garage

I recently test rode an F3T-Limited, 2020, and it's suspension and handling seemed quite a step up from the 2015 F3 base model, equipped with a premium custom-built shock and better front shocks, as well, I used to own. When did the suspension and handling take its giant leap forward?
    Pete Tamblyn
    Cleveland, GA

2020 F3 Limited (black)

Time Out XL1800 cargo trailer

2019 Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor
    2018 Kawasaki Versys-X 300

2013 ST (sold)
    2015 F3-S SOLD
    2014 RT-Limited (cognac) SOLD

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've never owned an F3 of any flavor but I think the most significant differences between the 2019 and 2020 F3T/L were the LinQ compatible top case and the addition of the redundant media controls on the tank. Other than possible color changes, I don't think there was much else. I think AR Traveler has a '19 F3L and just bought a new 2020 F3L so maybe he'll drop in to elaborate.