Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Just by way of info……..and this is not an anti flash post, as the flash is the perfect option for an all round solution…….I had the stage 1 (with some stage 2 influences) installed on my ‘16F3-L. It worked a treat……but……on my ‘21 RT-L I opted for the Pedal Commander in the first instance. The removal of the slight lag when you are in too low a gear, and crisper throttle response is providing everything I need, so I won’t be moving to a flash. Once again, this is not an anti flash post, just an observation.

Pete
    I very much agree with Pete, If and when I decide I want a quicker throttle I will go to a Pedal Box or Pedal Commander for the simple reason that should I ever want to move up to another bike it would be retrievable.
    (Also, Not to Bash the Flash) Bill
    2020 RTL Chrome, Marsala Red "Non-Directional Tires, Centramatic Balancers"
    Front- Kumho KH-16 175/55r15 @17psi, Rear-General Altimax RT-45 215/60r15 @20psi
    BaJa Ron Ultra 3 pcs sway bar kit
    7jurock 25" tinted windscreen w/flip
    Frogman Dave's "Signal Button"
    If in Doubt, Don't Do It!
    " Pros: Excellent Bug Killer, Cons: Pizz Poor Pothole Dodger"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 308gunner View Post
    Excellent...I was wondering when monster fuel was going to expand to the western united states...what's the name of your shop?...and your webpage?
    I have not had time to build my website yet.. Working on it, Ive been pretty slammed lately with my automotive stuff.. but my facebook is https://www.facebook.com/jediperformace
    2018 F3L Cat Delete, Two Bros Pipe, Doc Humphreys Belt Tensioner and Pedal Extender, 17" Freedom Windshield, Spyder Extras Sway Bar & End Links
    2018 F3 Limited , Stock Doc Humphrys Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Ped Comander is a good product but it only modifies the data stream between the throttle and the throttle body it does not remove the torque limiting stuff. on the 1330 when you command full throttle you only get about 3/4

https://player.vimeo.com/video/225105370
    Last edited by QuadRAGIN; 12-23-2022 at 02:08 AM.
    2018 F3L Cat Delete, Two Bros Pipe, Doc Humphreys Belt Tensioner and Pedal Extender, 17" Freedom Windshield, Spyder Extras Sway Bar & End Links

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by QuadRAGIN View Post
    Ped Comander is a good product but it only modifies the data stream between the throttle and the throttle body it does not remove the torque limiting stuff. on the 1330 when you command full throttle you only get about 3/4

https://player.vimeo.com/video/225105370
    I have BOTH the Stage II from Monster Fuel And the Pedal Commander. The Tune Combined with the Commander is a mean set-up....they do work together!!!....I installed the tune first, then installed the commander...it runs the way its supposed to be from the factory...big difference.
    Last edited by 308gunner; 12-29-2022 at 05:12 PM.

Spyder Garage

I have BOTH the Stage II from Monster Fuel And the Pedal Commander. The Tune Combined with the Commander is a mean set-up....they do work together!!!....I installed the tune first, then installed the commander...it runs the way its supposed to be from the factory...big difference.
    Nice to know, quicker throttle response would be nice

Spyder Garage

I went on a nice long ryde with the Stage 2 WOW, after about a 1/4 tank of mixed street and highway, I'm really liking the throttle response and the amount of passing power, and well I seem to be getting better milage.. I don't think I would do a pedal commander as the it might make the throttle to twitchy and with a passenger that would not be fun for them... Highly recommend ECU Flash

Spyder Garage

Has anyone had the stage 1 installed and noticed and recorded any fuel mileage increase? On the road I'm only getting 30-36 MPG,
    My Honda 1800 did 40-48 mpg running at the same speeds.
    Adj removable backrest, KOTT radiator screens
    Double horn (118db), Lamonster mirror fix
    tender plug in, luggage liner/bags, FOBO 2
    Drinks2go cup holder, replaced the seat strut
    Garmin DriveSmart 71 GPS, Garmin BC 30 backup camera.
    White pulley, Pedal Commander
    Laminar Lip- looks fonky but works.
    J&M 2003 CB installed
    Home made belt guard
    7x12 enclosed trailer

2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic

Skip H.

Spyder Garage

I fully agree; I have both. Setting the Pedal Commander to City +1 gives me all I want. Higher or Sport and Sport+ result in a monstrous amount of neck snap. Way too aggressive for daily use. I am 78, so all that power up front is way too much unless I go to the track [unlikely].
    Ride safe; shiny side up, greasy side down.

best,
    linguine

2020 RT Limited , Chalk Gray

Spyder Garage

I didn't like that you had to take your ecu out and ship it off so i went with the Dynojet pv3 and got a tune from BLR tuning runs great and after a plug change it gets 40MPG.