Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    You won't see a huge difference with the cat delete I believe. Do a roll on acceleration to redline in second gear. Then grab third and do the same thing again in third. Don't go to fourth as it gets a little scary from there on. I ride with my shift points about the same as before the stage 2 install and I run ECO 90% of the time and get 40+ mpg. But, that being said, when you want the hidden power you've got it. 2up pulling a trailer and passing on an uphill grade is where stage 2 shines. No one is going to pass you except that guy in a Mopar sitting behind a Hell Cat.
    Most anyone can get to 95, but getting there in just a few seconds is what it's all about.
    Question; isn't Stage 2 flash supposed to result in no wait time for startup after key on?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Question; isn't Stage 2 flash supposed to result in no wait time for startup after key on?
    Mine is instant start up...But you still need to push the mode button to clear the start up message off dash screen...Just had my 2014 up graded from a stage 1 to the stage 2 this year...Really made a BIG difference...larryd

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by larryd View Post
    Mine is instant start up...But you still need to push the mode button to clear the start up message off dash screen...Just had my 2014 up graded from a stage 1 to the stage 2 this year...Really made a BIG difference...larryd
    Your spyder is the perfect bank heist getaway vehicle. Just turn ON the key press the brake hit start and GO. Don't forget to release the parking brake. You don't have to mess with the mode button.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I don't mind the Mode button push its a deterrent so not just anyone can start and ride my motorcycle
    2018 F3L Cat Delete, Two Bros Pipe, Doc Humphreys Belt Tensioner and Pedal Extender, 17" Freedom Windshield, Spyder Extras Sway Bar & End Links
    2018 F3 Limited , Stock Doc Humphrys Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Do newer 2022 or 23 be flash tune?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mandytuning View Post
    Do newer 2022 or 23 be flash tune?
    Yes for sure you will see the same gains, the only difference is the Air Filter Lid already is free flowing
    2018 F3L Cat Delete, Two Bros Pipe, Doc Humphreys Belt Tensioner and Pedal Extender, 17" Freedom Windshield, Spyder Extras Sway Bar & End Links
    2018 F3 Limited , Stock Doc Humphrys Intense Red