Spyder Garage

Default Word from ISCI for Arm Rests

So, I have time on my hands....I FINALLY called Jeff K at ISCI, the number can be found on the older site for Industrial Specialties, not the ISCIRide site, its got no contact data so use the older sites ffrom your google search, they are open, they still make and stock several Can Am Spyder RS-S parts...EXCEPT...their famous Arm Rests. He said they only need a few more people to join the list to agree to purchase before he makes another batch, the bikes are obsolete, so the last run of Arm Rests too almost 4 years to sell the last 15 he made for stock, so they wait for a list of 5 to 10 interested parties who dont mind waiting a few months, and then they knock them out.

I had a chance to see them a few weeks back on another trike, and they are REALLY nice products. They build for use with users with disabilities, and are proud that they serve veterans, so they add extra product quality touches that I could defintely see when I saw them first hand, yea they are worth the price, and I want my wife to be safe.

If you are interested in Arm Rets for your Spyder RS-S, contact them, they are 390 dollars, but being the bike is obsolete, they will not be making many more batches of armrests after this, not even custom ordered....

I am in and on the list, but contact them at the site listed, and they can help, ask for Jeff K.

http://www.industrialspecialty.com/I...rParts2010.htm
    Kraig B. Kumlin, M.M., M.C.P. (Retired)

Only Two States Left to Visit on MC or Trike, RI and CT
    2012 RS-S , Baja Ron Plug Wire Kit and NGK Iridium Plugs Grey and Black

Spyder Garage

He only does phone calls, he hates emails....call.....nice guy

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Here are the ISCI arm rests for the GS-RS-RSS-ST models I have 5 names on my list and Jeff has some as well
    as soon as he has enough to make it reasonable to mfg. them he will, side note they are NOT flimsy tubing
    they are machined aluminum and black anodized. I have sold many sets.
    Contact me or Jeff for yours motorcycledave@mac.com 209-887-3283

Spyder.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by krakum1967 View Post
    So, I have time on my hands....I FINALLY called Jeff K at ISCI, the number can be found on the older site for Industrial Specialties, not the ISCIRide site, its got no contact data so use the older sites ffrom your google search, they are open, they still make and stock several Can Am Spyder RS-S parts...EXCEPT...their famous Arm Rests. He said they only need a few more people to join the list to agree to purchase before he makes another batch, the bikes are obsolete, so the last run of Arm Rests too almost 4 years to sell the last 15 he made for stock, so they wait for a list of 5 to 10 interested parties who dont mind waiting a few months, and then they knock them out.

I had a chance to see them a few weeks back on another trike, and they are REALLY nice products. They build for use with users with disabilities, and are proud that they serve veterans, so they add extra product quality touches that I could defintely see when I saw them first hand, yea they are worth the price, and I want my wife to be safe.

If you are interested in Arm Rets for your Spyder RS-S, contact them, they are 390 dollars, but being the bike is obsolete, they will not be making many more batches of armrests after this, not even custom ordered....

I am in and on the list, but contact them at the site listed, and they can help, ask for Jeff K.

http://www.industrialspecialty.com/I...rParts2010.htm

Spyder Garage

And thanks for the follow up Dave, I was just wondering if I should contact you or Jeff, I will reach out to Jeff, I may be needing a second set, but I cannot commit to a second set until I know I have the trike. Limited budget right now.....

I really appreciate you following up, I know several people that are looking and a lot did not want the hassle of going on a list, I will be sure to reach out to those riders that I know of too.

Thanks again.