Spyder Garage

Default Non-Corona ride 2

Bonnie and I took the Spyder down the back way to 3 Points, we tried to get up to Kitt Observatory, but the road was closed. We stopped at a Rest Stop and had our picnic of peanut butter sandwhichs and chips. We rode on to Saguaro Natl Park and rode out to Old Tucson. The guy behind the Plexiglas barrier was happy to have someone to talk to even if from a safe distance, the rest of the place was closed. Nice few hours of getting out in the sun and wind, lots of wind. Sorry about the sideways pics , got too frustrated trying fix them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bob S

Spyder Garage

We just did the same loop last week. We have a little loop we try to do every other night to watch the sunsets. We go thru Gates Pass (so much better now that they repaved) thru Saguaro West to Ina. The roadside scenery was amazing going down to Kitt's Peak.
    DSC_1152.jpgDSC_1149.jpgDSC_1146.jpgDSC_1153.jpgDSC_1155.jpgDSC_1159.jpgDSC_1161.jpgDSC_1162.jpg
    2020 Petrol Metallic RT-Limited Dark Edition

2014 Silver Platinum Satin RT-Limited SE6 Project Road Warrior Edition (previous ride)

2009 Red SM5 (Previous Ride)

Retired MSgt ('89-'13) U.S. Air Force - A-10 Crew Chief

Spyder Garage

Too bad that the Observatory wasn't open. It is a fun and educational place to visit. I don't think I have ever been there when it wasn't windy. Glad you're able to get out and ride. It's getting too darn hot for me to ride now. 100+ for the next week. I'm OK in the lower 90s but not comfortable much above that. Stay safe..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Took our Spyders out for an 80 mile loop ride in the Texas Hill Country today to view the state's famous bluebonnets - there weren't any! Still, it was a great wind therapy experience and we had a grand time. And we exercised social distancing by never coming within six feet of one another- very responsible!
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)