Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Jengland View Post
    Got a text from Monster said the he had it and the install is basically done, will ship back tomorrow (yea). I told them I had a Two Brothers exhaust with their cat delete, and I had 1 baffle in the cat delete from LaMonster. I ask them if I should remove the baffle, that I didn't want to lose low end performance. They said yes it would run better without the baffle, so I guess while I'm waiting for the return I will pull the exhaust and remove the baffle. Pain in the ass to pull those springs off, last time I used a tie down strap in combo with there spring removal tool, which worked pretty good but still a pain.
    I know its a pain...well on a good note...at least you got some good information from monster fuel...basically go on and get it over with....he told me the same thing..to remove the baffles, the tune needs to breathe.

Spyder Garage

I may need to go visit Ricky Sutton if I want the baffle removed. I know it is tack welded on and don't want to damage the pipe with an oversized grinder cut. Plus he is a lot better at removing and installing than I am.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

What's the shipping status now...

Spyder Garage

They said it was to be shipped yesterday, but haven't got a tracking #, so I hope it is on it's way. Not sure how long it should take since they are just across the border from Michigan. Got the baffle out of the cat delete. Can't wait to get it. Suppose to be nice this Saturday here, hope it comes in time.

Spyder Garage

You got a tracking number yet?

Spyder Garage

No, and have not received it yet. Thought it might be here by today, however usps did delivered a package this morning, but it was not the ECU. Just sent a message asking for the tracking number. It was supposed to have been sent out Wednesday. Hope their's no problem.
    2018 F3s
    2020 Ryker Rally

Spyder Garage

Got the tracking number late Sunday afternoon, surprised they answered on Sunday. Anyway, suppose to be here today.

Spyder Garage

What's the word deputy?

Spyder Garage

Just got here, so relieved, can't wait to get it put back on. I'll let you know how the bike reacts to the changes. Suppose to be a little nicer tomorrow, so will give it a try then.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dog View Post
    Just got here, so relieved, can't wait to get it put back on. I'll let you know how the bike reacts to the changes. Suppose to be a little nicer tomorrow, so will give it a try then.
    Excellent... theres no more downtime...the ECU was it..just in time for spring/summer..this is the best time to do any ugrades..change tires...the beginning of may to june....what model of spyder do you have?

Spyder Garage

2018 F3s now with stage 2 ECU, Two Brothers exhaust with cat delet, no baffles, K & N filter. Hopefully will take it out today and see what she does. Still a little chilly, but anxious to test her out.

Spyder Garage

Awesome...Please share your riding review with us..

Spyder Garage

Well I took it out today for a short 20 mile ride with my two Grandsons who were on their own bikes. All I can say is Holy sh t, even had my wife with me and man what a difference. Sounds awesome. Gets up to 80 mph is seconds. One Grandson was driving his dads Harley he couldn't begin to keep up with me. The other Grandson was driving my F6B with his wife to be, that I just sold him (which has been been upgraded with exhaust and torq lopes. He couldn't even keep up until after about 60, really surprised me. Didn't get to any highways just back county roads.

Spyder Garage

Well I took it out today for a short 20 mile ride with my two Grandsons who were on their own bikes. All I can say is Holy sh t, even had my wife with me and man what a difference. Sounds awesome. Gets up to 80 mph is seconds. One Grandson was driving his dads Harley he couldn't begin to keep up with me. The other Grandson was driving my F6B with his wife to be, that I just sold him (which has been been upgraded with exhaust and torq lopes. He couldn't even keep up until after about 60, really surprised me. Didn't get to any highways just back county roads.
    Well worth the wait...those 1330`s has a lot of untapped horsepower...thats how the spyder should come from the factory.... just wait till you get it on the highway and open up the throttle..youre going to love it..its a whole new bike.

Spyder Garage

I shipped it Friday Afternoon (overnight) at the UPS store here in southwest Mi. Just did the tracking number and it says in route will get there Tues by end of day. What the hell paid big bucks to get it there overnight and it won't get there till Tuesday. Says it is in New York. Now Monster is located in Ontario just across the Michigan line. Tracking number says it was shipped from Michigan to Kentucky, then shipped to New York where it is now. Man I don't understand there shipping proceeedure.
    Try this. Ordered parts in UK. Tracking said UK to Germany. Germany to China. China to Singapore. Singapore back to China, held 2 weeks. China to Korea, held 1 week. Korea to Sydney Aus, held 1 week. Sydney to Perth. Total 5 weeks for small parts. Phew!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BazF View Post
    Try this. Ordered parts in UK. Tracking said UK to Germany. Germany to China. China to Singapore. Singapore back to China, held 2 weeks. China to Korea, held 1 week. Korea to Sydney Aus, held 1 week. Sydney to Perth. Total 5 weeks for small parts. Phew!
    Jeez Baz, you're lucky!! I've had worse/longer delays in just getting stuff from Queensland to South Aus!! (Childers QLD to Mt Barker SA actually) A few years back I ordered 2 separate items from the same place, but they were a little bit fragile, so they were sent in 2 separate padded envelopes.... only the courier's 'Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery' took 55 working days FOR JUST ONE OF THOSE TWO envelopes to get here - the 'quicker envelope' arrived at 10 am on the very next working day (10am to 10am, not too shabby delivery time, really...) while the other one took a long & devious tour thru every State in Australia except the one it needed to reach (it saw WA 3 times!), hit all of the mainland Territories (including Jervis Bay!), and languished for a week in a Melbourne Mail Centre TWICE before it reached me!! And this was all 'in Country' too, with the correct address and Post Code, all clearly typed in heavy type large bold letters in the appropriate spaces on the front, AND there was a clear 'Return Address' label on the back too!! So it SHOULD'VE been easy enough to get it to the right place in the appropriate time, especially since the other one made it so easily; but that one, it seemed the courier's staff saw that particular envelope as a challenge!!

The supplier was extremely apologetic when I first chased it up with them, and they actually despatched a 'replacement' for the then missing item the same afternoon I informed them I'd only received one of the two envelopes. That arrived at 4pm the very next day, along with a Gift Card for almost the same value of the item to 'compensate me for my inconvenience' and they told me to keep the original when it (eventually) arrived, so I really can't complain about the supplier at all ..... but I do try not to use that particular courier any more!

I guess that sometimes, we just get lucky. Other times.... not so much!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Hey did you get to ride on the open highway yet? ...and let it run?