Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Hitch with harness $275

Used hitch that came with purchase of a used RT622 trailer. Was told not used much and judging by new condition of trailer I believe that. It’s a part number 705 203 210 - as soon as I can get file sizes downs I will post pics with part numbers on the wiring harness. I think this hitch was used with a 2016 model year Spyder. Selling as I bought a 2021 and it requires a totally different hitch and harness. Prefer local pickup but will consider shipping at buyer expense.

Scott

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RTLRider View Post
    Used hitch that came with purchase of a used RT622 trailer. Was told not used much and judging by new condition of trailer I believe that. It’s a part number 705 203 210 - as soon as I can get file sizes downs I will post pics with part numbers on the wiring harness. I think this hitch was used with a 2016 model year Spyder. Selling as I bought a 2021 and it requires a totally different hitch and harness. Prefer local pickup but will consider shipping at buyer expense.

Scott
    Older RTs, Newest RTs, and Non-Base Non-Sport F3s all have the same swingarm. Without confirming the part number - if that hitch is off an RT it should fit your new RT. The wiring is different - but you wouldn't need a different hitch.
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Default 2021 Hitch fitment

Quote Originally Posted by Jdr00ejr View Post
    Older RTs, Newest RTs, and Non-Base Non-Sport F3s all have the same swingarm. Without confirming the part number - if that hitch is off an RT it should fit your new RT. The wiring is different - but you wouldn't need a different hitch.
    Well that would have been good info to have before ordering a brand new one ...... Dealer told me I would need to order different one for my 2021 Sea To Sky - the part # is 219400990. Website says fits only 2021 and up RT.

Trailer Hitch Kit And Control Module
    SKU 219400990
    $567.99 USD

FEATURES
    TECHNICAL SPECS
    More Information
    Fits on Spyder RT 2020 and up

Spyder Garage

Well that would have been good info to have before ordering a brand new one ...... Dealer told me I would need to order different one for my 2021 Sea To Sky - the part # is 219400990. Website says fits only 2021 and up RT.

Trailer Hitch Kit And Control Module
    SKU 219400990
    $567.99 USD

FEATURES
    TECHNICAL SPECS
    More Information
    Fits on Spyder RT 2020 and up
    Canam sells the hitch and wiring (Control Module) together as a kit. You can usually buy the wiring (control module) separately as well. The part number changes on the KITs based on the wiring included. The actually metal hitch is the same. Sorry your dealer didn't offer you an opportunity to save some money. :-(
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

If that is the case - and I only need the wiring harness - they are incompetent !

Spyder Garage

If that is the case - and I only need the wiring harness - they are incompetent !
    I purchased a hitch on here that was used for my 2020 RTL, as stated the hitch is the same. Your dealer can order the wiring harness for a little under 100.00 if I remember correctly, I'm not sure what the module is.

If you ordered it through your dealer tell him to cancel the order and to reorder the harness and control module.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

I would cancel the hitch order and buy the harness from Trailer ETC in Canada. It's a plug & play for $99.00. Its is a 4 flat trailer conector.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue