Spyder Garage

Default BRP Connect Connection Problems

My iPhone 11 is paired correctly to the BRP Connect on the 2020 RTL. Is there some trick to getting BRP Connect to open every time? I'm guessing I get it to work 50% of the time. Frustrating.

Spyder Garage

I have an android, but have found opening the BRP app on my phone before plugging in to the bike does the trick. Hope that helps for the iphone. Good luck.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lehrman View Post
    I have an android, but have found opening the BRP app on my phone before plugging in to the bike does the trick. Hope that helps for the iphone. Good luck.
    Yeah. That does it some times, but not all the time.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

With new connections always check the phone for popups. When opening a new app for the first time, check the phone. When using either GPS app you'll need to give permission for the connectivity.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

I recently purchased a 2019 RT limited, my wife rides a 2012, I had a 2015. I'm having issues with my I pod on the new machine. I can use it, volume works with the new electronics, but I cant control the I pod with the joy stick. havent had any luck with u-tube, or BRP web site. Am I missing something? I have 6k songs on my I pod, and wasnt planning on switching to another source. Ill go back to a 2017 before I do that.