2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Test 3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Peter, if Test 2 is yours, congratulations -- BIG TIME!!!
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Thanks JayBros, but it's only vaguely sorta 'mine'; and even then, not at all in the way you might think

It's not 'our' Anniversary Cake for 60 Years - the Child Bride & I are only just coming up on 40 years of wedded bliss, and it never ceases to amaze me that she's still putting up with me and hanging around to keep me young(ish!) & in line!

However, while the Missus does get to devote a lot of her time to keeping me on my toes, in her spare time she does occasionally make some bloody good 'Celebration Cakes', as the pic shows!

Aaand maybe I should also let on that before the Missus 'retired' from her 'full time career' to become a 'full time carer', she was an extremely accomplished and award winning Chef who inspired our youngest Daughter into carrying on that particular family tradition as a 'much sought after' Pâtissière in her own right. Still, Chef's don't ever really stop cooking, so with these two of the Ladies in my life being as talented as they are, not only do I generally get to eat pretty well (as my waistline can certainly attest! ) but every now & then, when the right people ask, I get to photograph & deliver some pretty special cakes for some pretty special occasions, just like the one shown!

And since I needed a couple of Jpeg images to test something out, what better combination out of those pics that came readily to hand.... Cakes and Tires - since both still feature pretty large in my life! Besides, they go so well together - just eat enough of the one, and you'll develop one of the other...... around your middle!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!