Spyder Garage

Default Ultimate Seat for ST/RS

Custom Ultimate seat with driver and passenger back rests and yellow spider emblems. Rain covers included. Well cared for and in great condition. Compatible with many Spyders; used for 2013 STS. $700 OBO plus shipping.
    2020 F3 T , Liquid Titanium

Spyder Garage

I would like to have this seat, and will offer you $500 for it including shipping to Hagerstown, Indiana. Even if you won't accept that deal, maybe it will help you sell it to someone on here for closer to what you are asking. Thanks.
    2009 Red RS SE, red LED custom night lighting, red LED brake strips in back, unusual stereo fairing with 2/4" speakers,2/5" speakers and subwoofer in frunk, radio that has power outputs for cell phone and GPS, with GPS installed,4 inch risers, ultimate midrider seat with ostrich inlays, and spyder logo, heated hand grips, up and out mirror extensions, smoothspyder backrest, Seal floorboards, and maybe some stuff that I have not discovered yet.

Spyder Garage

Here is the seat installed on my bike before I reassembled the rear of the bike. It actually puts me a little farther forward than my other seat, which fits me much better. I forgot how comfortable these Ultimate seats are. Many thanks!!!
    20200514_161339.jpg
    2009 Red RS SE, red LED custom night lighting, red LED brake strips in back, unusual stereo fairing with 2/4" speakers,2/5" speakers and subwoofer in frunk, radio that has power outputs for cell phone and GPS, with GPS installed,4 inch risers, ultimate midrider seat with ostrich inlays, and spyder logo, heated hand grips, up and out mirror extensions, smoothspyder backrest, Seal floorboards, and maybe some stuff that I have not discovered yet.