Lamonster Spydercuff with drink holder and x-grip phone holder
    SpyderPops lighted bumpskid
    Rivco adjustable luggage rack
    LidLox helmet locks
    JT's dash accessory bracket
    BRP adjustable driver's backrest
    BRP passenger armrests
    BRP hard and soft frunk and saddlebag luggage
    It has an LED light in the top trunk, so that you can find what you're digging around for.
    TricLEDs:
    front fender lights
    rear marker lights
    LED headlight and foglight bulbs
    3rd and 4th brakelights
    running, brakelights and turnsignal lights mounted in the saddlebag hinge opening
    Wide angle center-mounted mirror
    and some other goodies

The trailer is sold, so I am starting a new thread for just the Spyder. It has just over 4800 miles on it (and counting) and two years left on the BEST warranty. I still have all of the luggage (hard and soft), most of it never used.

I am asking $20k for the Spyder. This machine is not for the ryder looking for a low-ball price, so only serious inquiries please.
    Last edited by Boilermaker; 06-21-2020 at 10:40 AM. Reason: update

Spyder Garage

Bump!

Spyder Garage

Bump! Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there!

Spyder Garage

Going for a ride today. Mileage is a little over 4500 now.

Spyder Garage

Price reduction bump!

Spyder Garage

Bump! Happy Father's Day to all!

Spyder Garage

Might have a potential buyer, but they live in Missoula, MT and can't get any of the potential shipping companies to quote because of where they live. They could spend a lot of money for a dedicated truck, but that is cost prohibitive. I offered to ride it out for $500 and fly back (I could find a really cheap flight from Helena believe it or not), but they don't want the added 1700+ miles to the odometer. I am not willing to eat the cost of transporting it out myself on a trailer and driving back with gas and motel and meal costs and wear and tear on my truck. Not sure if there is any solution to this problem, but I figured if anybody could figure a unique way to get a Spyder from central Indiana to Missoula on a trailer, the Spyderlovers forum could! Maybe too late to salvage the deal, but any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Spyder Garage

Can’t help other than offer sympathies. When we bought we flew out to Colorado and road the 4 days back to Virginia and have 1700 miles of memories; the two of us and even the dog made the trip together. Personal belief is we didn’t buy the 3-bike to look at or for others enjoyment, we bought it for the memories we develop. Good luck to you on finding the right buyer who will appreciate the machine for what it will bring.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wiggy1 View Post
    Can’t help other than offer sympathies. When we bought we flew out to Colorado and road the 4 days back to Virginia and have 1700 miles of memories; the two of us and even the dog made the trip together. Personal belief is we didn’t buy the 3-bike to look at or for others enjoyment, we bought it for the memories we develop. Good luck to you on finding the right buyer who will appreciate the machine for what it will bring.
    That is the way I would look at it too. They suggested that this was a possible option, but wanted four days of guaranteed good weather too. If they are this picky, then they probably aren't the right buyer. I am not desperate to sell and am enjoying riding it in the meantime.

Spyder Garage

When I read your 6/21 post yesterday I thought the potential buyer(s) were over the top on the additional mileage for you to ride it out there to deliver it. Seventeen hundred miles on the new ACE engine Spyders is barely warm up mileage. Maybe they're garage queen collectors.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Do you still have?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dbscpa View Post
    Do you still have?
    Yes I do. Please message me with any questions.

Spyder Garage

Happy Independence Day! Still available! I am offering $250 to help offset shipping costs!

Spyder Garage

Hello, any idea of what the shipping cost could be to McMinnville, Oregon? Why are you selling ? Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ZZRain View Post
    Hello, any idea of what the shipping cost could be to McMinnville, Oregon? Why are you selling ? Thanks
    I just don't have the time to ride it as much as I would like (hence, the low mileage). There are other threads on shipping methods. You should check them out. Here is the link to the latest thread. Thanks for asking!

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...cycle-Shipping

Spyder Garage

Went for a great ride to Oubache state park in northern Indiana today. Had a great day! Every time I do this I second guess why I am selling the Spyder. I just wish I had more time to do more riding.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Spyder Garage

Thank you.

Spyder Garage

Thought it was sold, but buyer pulled out at the last minute. Still on the market if you are interested.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
    Thought it was sold, but buyer pulled out at the last minute. Still on the market if you are interested.
    Didn't want to elaborate too much on the circumstances for the deal falling through, but I feel somewhat compelled to warn others about this purchaser. I will not name names here, but he is a forum member. The reason for the deal falling through is that I notified him that the bumpskid had 3 individual led's go (intermittently) bad this week (amounting to about 1/2" of length on the strip). I proactively notified him before purchase to make sure I was upfront about any known issues. I had already contacted Aaron at Spyderpops and he gave me the option of getting a new light strip for free under warranty or a $50 discount on a new improved lighted bump skid (they are great to deal with BTW). I offered the same deal to the prospective buyer of the Spyder and he decided he wanted a new bumpskid and for me to pay for some of it. I refused since he could get a new led strip for free that would restore the Spyder to full "operating condition" (he would still have to do the 15 minute repair due to timing of the sale), so he pulled out of the $20k deal....over three led's. I was even going to deliver the Spyder to him 350 miles away with the trust that he would complete the purchase upon delivery. Glad I didn't do that! Lesson learned: Just don't go out of your way or to any expense until the money is in your hands.

In order to drown my sorrows (not really), my wife and I took a nice ride on it tonight. Just passed the 5000 mile mark.

Spyder Garage

His stupid lose!! back to the top!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl