Spyder Garage

Default Passenger arm rests for 2020 RT

Arm rests for 2020 RT have never been installed. My wife bought them for her new RT at a cost of $460 but they are not comfortable for me as a passenger. I weigh 240 pounds and am little too wide for them. Would be more suited to a smaller female passenger. Had the dealer remove them and if you are interested in adding them to your RT. Make us an offer and agree to pay UPS charges and ride in comfort.

Pennyrick
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Pennyrick, I'm looking to get a set, wasn't looking to get BRPs, 'cause I thought my wife might have the same problem as yours, the units might not swing wide enough. My wife is smallish at 5'4" so they might work. So I'm calling my service guy see what he says, what is your bottom price? Thanks.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hey Rick, Just talked with the my service guy, he said he be happy to install them for me but honestly, he was concerned about them swinging wide enough for my wife's mount and dismount. Sorry, I hope you get a sale, think I need to wait for an after market.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Hey Rick, Just talked with the my service guy, he said he be happy to install them for me but honestly, he was concerned about them swinging wide enough for my wife's mount and dismount. Sorry, I hope you get a sale, think I need to wait for an after market.
    I think they would work. Sent you a PM.

Pennyrick
    Penny and Rick have owned many motorcycles starting in 1974 with Honda’s, then to Suzukis, Gold Wings and ultimately Spyders.
    ‘74 Honda 360T (pair); ‘78 Suzuki GS 1000 (pair); ‘’82 Honda Aspencade; ‘84 Honda 400; ‘87 Yamaha 1100; ‘99 Honda Valkyrie; ‘01 Suzuki Burgman(triked); ‘02 Honda GL 1800(triked); ‘10 Spyder RTSE; ‘11 Spyder RTSM; ‘12 Spyder RTSL (pair); ‘20 Spyder RTL (current)

Spyder Garage

sold!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pennyrick View Post
    arm rests for 2020 rt have never been installed. My wife bought them for her new rt at a cost of $460 but they are not comfortable for me as a passenger. I weigh 240 pounds and am little too wide for them. Would be more suited to a smaller female passenger. Had the dealer remove them and if you are interested in adding them to your rt. Make us an offer and agree to pay ups charges and ride in comfort.

Pennyrick
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-24-2020 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display