Spyder Garage

Default Northern California

Green Valley south of Fairfield, CA 94534. Have tools, ramps, jacks, wheel lifts, a lifetime of automotive/motorcycle experience (20yrs paid as an ASE certified auto tech)... Local-ish shops are Norcal Powersports in Santa Rosa (50mins) and Elk Grove Powersports in Elk Grove (75-90mins)

We Are Here...

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If you're south of Sacto you're still in Sourthern Mexifornia. LOL, just kidding you. Northern Cal. above Sacto is pretty much void of spyder quality service/repair. There's only one I know of, and I do know of owners who do not do their own service/repairs and are in need of assistance. If you can PM me with contact info I'll be glad to pass it. Can never tell, I may need some help too.

Spyder Garage

You are both wrong! Northern California doesn't start until you are in the State of Jefferson, above Garberville, Yreka and Susanville.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    If you're south of Sacto you're still in Sourthern Mexifornia. LOL, just kidding you. Northern Cal. above Sacto is pretty much void of spyder quality service/repair. There's only one I know of, and I do know of owners who do not do their own service/repairs and are in need of assistance. If you can PM me with contact info I'll be glad to pass it. Can never tell, I may need some help too.
    I'm an hour-ish south of Sac so not close enough for you folks waaay up North! ;-)

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    I'm an hour-ish south of Sac so not close enough for you folks waaay up North! ;-)
    If i recall there once was a list somewhere in this site of owners who had the ability to help stranded or mechanically disabled spyders and their owners. I looked in the forum section for a title related section but could not locate one. Individuals like you with the wherewithall to diagnose and repair spyder problems to help folks get back on the road would sure be a helpfull section to have in the suport forum.