Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rally in Colorado July 2010

Considering a Spyder Rally in Colorado Springs, Colorado next July 2010. Any input??

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Sounds good but why the springs? There have been a lot of accidents this year down there and I personally wouldn't want to see it there. How about Castle Rock or the south end of Denver?

Spyder Garage

I'm for the Springs or Castle Rock! I'm in the middle in Palmer Lake, I saw a silver spyder this weekend in Monument/Palmer Lake anyone here?!
    Are ya pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?

Happy owner of PE# 52 silver, hindle, fog lights, trim kit, touring windshield, sportrack, backrest.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Colorado ride - we have the best roads in the world for riding - lets get a gorup of Colorado SPYDER Riders together and set up a Mile hi Ride for 2010.
    Bill From Denver
    303-526-6861

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Why not meet at the Morrison Conoco on C470 on the west side of Denver and head out on a planned route? Up evergreen, squaw pass up to Echo Lake, down in to Idaho Springs, over to Central City and Run peak to peak up in to Estes Park?

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Rally

Count me in. I live in Parker Colorado.

"LIFE WON'T CHANGE UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE"

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Rockies Spyder Ride

Did you guys ever get a ride put together? Looks like these posts are from last month. I'm a rookie, but have over 1,100 miles on her already. A group ride would be a blast!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderette View Post
    Did you guys ever get a ride put together? Looks like these posts are from last month. I'm a rookie, but have over 1,100 miles on her already. A group ride would be a blast!

welcomeon
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Any of you Colorado folks done the million dollar highway ouray to durango? I plan on being there this Sunday with spyderjo.

Jeff

05 BMW 1200GS
    09 Spyder (SpyderJo'S)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by porboy View Post
    Count me in. I live in Parker Colorado.
    Hey, Porboy I'm in Parker too. I'm working on getting a RT-S. When I test one hopefully in a few weeks I'll make my decision on the 2-up power issue. If not the RT then it's quest on changing an RS into a 2-up machine. Either way there is a Spyder in our very near future. We are dealing with Vaughn at RPM Motor Sports Lakewood ... seem like nice people ... only show in town.

By the looks of your picture, sounds odd but, I think we may be related. My teeth don't look as good as yours but the doctor says by my 4th surgery I should be eligible for braces. Anyway, we live in the Canterberry area and my wife and I work near the new "Egg and I". We hope to make some of these Spyder rides ... count us in too!!!

Tony

Spyder Garage

[quote=Remmos;138498]Any of you Colorado folks done the million dollar highway ouray to durango? I plan on being there this Sunday with spyderjo.

Jeff[quote]
    Take ya long-undies, snowmobile suit, etc. , AS colorado color sunday, for tree leaves (fri sat sun), & watch for the wing's, & hog's I was there last weekend, 37 deg., 20 mph wind, couple in. new snow !! & check out the old steam locomotive,,it still runs between Silverton, & Durango, a couple times a day!! a 3 hr ride.

Spyder Garage

We went through on Labor Day weekend, and had a great ride. Glad it was a couple of weeks ago, I've seen where the snow is flying in some of them mountains. I did that train ride about 35 years ago, and still have pics somewhere.

Jeff
    Last edited by Remmos; 09-24-2009 at 09:54 PM.

05 BMW 1200GS
    09 Spyder (SpyderJo'S)

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in colorado

Hello ladies and Gents

was wondering if the colo rally is a go or No. I just picked up my RTS in Orb blue and would love to find some fellow Drivers. I live in Loveland and would love to hear from you guys and gals

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

hello! I am planning a trip next weekend From Grand Jct. to Durango. then on to Cortez to see the Indian ruins. plan to stay saturday night somewhere.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Tejon Bike Fest on June 27th-Colorado Springs

Just a reminder that the Tejon Street Bike Fest is Sunday June 27th in Colorado Springs. Be sure to come down for a huge motorcycle gathering. Also, the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is on the same day. Fanfest is Friday June 25th the same weekend. All motorsports enthusiasts and spyder lovers are welcome.