Thread: Exhaust

Spyder Garage

Question Exhaust

I want loud pipe for my 2018 F3-T what would anyone suggest and I mean loud like harley neighbor hater loud.

Spyder Garage

I had one of these on my '09. They used to make one specific to the spyder. Call them to see if their universal ones will fit if you're interested:

http://tailgunnerexhaust.com/
    2020 Petrol Metallic RT-Limited Dark Edition

2014 Silver Platinum Satin RT-Limited SE6 Project Road Warrior Edition (previous ride)

2009 Red SM5 (Previous Ride)

Retired MSgt ('89-'13) U.S. Air Force - A-10 Crew Chief

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper86 View Post
    I want loud pipe for my 2018 F3-T what would anyone suggest and I mean loud like harley neighbor hater loud.
    Why?

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Head on down to your local muffler shop, slop off your muffler and have the shop make up a slip on chrome pipe.
    if that is to loud... then try a 16 inch glass pack

Spyder Garage

So glad Kasper 86 is in Texas and I'm not. Nuff said.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Two brothers racing exhaust, it's LOUD!

Spyder Garage

Hell.. Put on a cat delete and totally eliminate the muffler. It will pop, back fire on decel and run like crap, but it will be LOUD..

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

If loud pipes save lives, imagine what learning how to ride that thing would do!

Spyder Garage

Aw geez.....we're derailing this one quickly....LOL...I think we've been had, hook, line n sinker.....It's only Kasper's 2nd post.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Loud here you go, you would need a cat delete and Muffler / pipe from here, https://rls-exhaust.myshopify.com/collections/can-am-1

Also see https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ew-RLS-Exhaust
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I recently bought a 2016 F3-S that has a HMF muffler on it, this is very loud. I have to where ear plugs when riding, and I get looks from the neighbors. This maybe a good choice for you. I actualy want to take it off and get something a little quieter. HMF.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mazo EMS2 View Post
    Aw geez.....we're derailing this one quickly....LOL...I think we've been had, hook, line n sinker.....It's only Kasper's 2nd post.
    Yup .. And his first one was last May.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

My above comment was from a T-Shirt I had at one time. It was fun to wear to the Gap when all the Harley guys were around and reving the crap out of their bikes....then riding like 8 MPH through the turns

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Rule reminder. #3. Don't Insult, Flame, Spam or Abuse any members via Threads, Posts, e-mail or Private Messages etc...
    #7. Don't derail a thread/posts topic (diluting the topics effectiveness, i.e. you reply to a users help request asking about an F3 & you reply with check out this flashlight. )
    #9. Bad Posting Behavior - Continually being Abrasive, Condescending or Rude etc...

The OP has not posted much and kind of new here to posting and was asking about getting a loud exhaust. So we have a choice help with useful information we may have or say nothing.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

I read your post...as well as the others..i understand you want louder ..in which I understand...Im going to show you The RIGHT way to do it...Without losing engine performance due to your engine running lean due to changing up your engine exhaust.

1. the first thing youre going to have to do is remap your ECU. so when you change out your exhaust you wont have to worry about your engine running lean (not enough fuel). This is very important. Till then dont touch your exhaust... you want the increased performance to match the increased sound.

2. when step one is completed, then you can change out your exhaust. I highly recommend the RLS exhaust cat delete with no additional baffles. with an RLS End tip. They have several End tip styles to hoose from.

The ECU tuning shop webpage is: www.wick-itperformance.com they are good people to talk to...call them up.

Spyder Garage

I have a 2011RSS with a straight through and two brothers twin carbon racing exhausts, it's to loud and I am thinking of ways to quieten it a bit, may even change the exhaust.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CopperSpyder View Post
    Rule reminder. #3. Don't Insult, Flame, Spam or Abuse any members via Threads, Posts, e-mail or Private Messages etc...
    #7. Don't derail a thread/posts topic (diluting the topics effectiveness, i.e. you reply to a users help request asking about an F3 & you reply with check out this flashlight. )
    #9. Bad Posting Behavior - Continually being Abrasive, Condescending or Rude etc...

The OP has not posted much and kind of new here to posting and was asking about getting a loud exhaust. So we have a choice help with useful information we may have or say nothing.
    with what he said!! Post nice, or don't post & move on to something that doesn't bother you quite so much!

And thanks Welsh1 for making the effort today!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I have one. Custom made, stainless steel, jet hot coated black. Includes cat delete, super light, loud as can be! I know of 2 like it, mine and murphybrowns. Pm me. Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

I love the sound of my Two Brothers on my F3S - I did put a baffle in to help with back pressure some. HOWEVER, my Endcap started backing out about half way through a recent 2k mile trip. Luckily it held till I got home and I was able to drill out the existing trashed rivets and put new in. This is temporary though - I've decided I don't want the hassle of having to repack this thing often as much as I ride - so now I'm waiting for a Spyder1Attitude Triple Out to arrive. :-)

Just know that you will never make a Triple sound like a V-Twin. The old Spyders got closer - but the triple will not. I've heard folks liken my Spyder to a Crop Duster in sound though. :-)
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black