Spyder Garage

Default 2020 Spyder Manuals

- Scott

Spyder Garage

Yes, I got mine here, and also chose to print it out, all 900+ pages!

Spyder Garage

I too did purchase this manual.
    Disappointed that as far as panel removal is concerned on a RT this manual is sadly incomplete!
    Everywhere in the manual when explaining how to perform a certain service and tells you what panels to remove, it directs you to refer to the body section for instructions on how to remove the panels.
    With the exception of removing the frunk or mirrors there is Nothing in this section on how to remove ANY panels!!!
    Considering they totally revamped the panels on the RT one would think they would include that information in a Service Manual!!!
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

The most important is the removal of the rear panel when installing the wiring harness for the hitch. The directions say: Remove rear panel. Refer to SHOP MANUAL.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk