Spyder Garage

Default A Little Social Distancing Today.....

So we figured that in an effort to do our part in the Social Distancing thing, we would take a little ride today, just Peggy and I. We stayed away from the crowds at the grocery store, the gas stations, etc, etc. Since one of the most beautiful places to ride in E. TN is the Foothills Parkway, that was our destination. We started from our house of course and rode over on U.S. 321 to the Parkway entrance between Walland and Townsend and headed North on the new section of Parkway that has only been open less than a year and a half. At the Northern end we exited and got back on U.S. 321 and rode that into Murvil (Maryville) and then back to the house. What a beautiful day full of sunshine and lower 80's temperatures. We made contact with no one other than ourselves and used the Sena 20 intercom system to talk about how nice a ride it was. Lots and lot of bikes out today and we saw three or four other Spyders during the ride.

And on a side note....Every time I take the Spyder out, especially when I get into the twisty stuff, I love the BajaRon Sway Bar more and more. I just cant say enough about the improvement in the handling and corners with it on!

Spyder Garage

Nice good for you. Got in a little 22 mile ride today in ND to go get our new timeout tent trailer had it shipped to my brother-in-law’s place and put it together there felt so good to ride a little bit
    ND Rider
    2016 F3 , Red

Spyder Garage

Good on you. If it weren't so blasted rainy here we would take a pleasant ride through the Texas Hill Country. Ah well, it should stop raining eventually so until then I'll continue to polish the Spyders and then polish them some more.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)

Spyder Garage

We took advantage of another beautiful day here in E. TN today...mostly sunny and around 80 degrees. This coming week is going to bring some rain, so take advantage of the nice weather while we can.

Spyder Garage

Took a small ride yesterday. Made a 100 mile circle out and back to home. Gassed up in Spring and then done. It was nice getting out, little traffic, but then there never is very much on the roads I traveled.
    Used gloves ot the gas pump.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze