Spyder Garage

Default Grips NOT heated or Foam?

I would like to replace my stock handlebar grips for my 2014 ST-S SE5. My stock grips have the lid lox handle bar end/tips.

I do not want OEM, foam or heated. I like the Kuryakyn Iso-Grips, but I can only find them for the RS and to make them fit it takes some messed up modding.

So, any suggestions? I'd hate to get some universal setup where I have to modify them a lot...a little might be ok.

It's a shame there's not much more for the ST anywhere for anything. It's like the audio setup...can't find one. But, OMG the RS has a setup by JL Audio which is so cool. I only run JL Audio in my vehicles, so I was excited and then bummed. I'm going to have to mix/match and/or make my own setup. That's another topic all together...
    Life's short...Play it by ear and ryde!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bayoumanPIBE View Post
    I would like to replace my stock handlebar grips for my 2014 ST-S SE5. My stock grips have the lid lox handle bar end/tips.

I do not want OEM, foam or heated. I like the Kuryakyn Iso-Grips, but I can only find them for the RS and to make them fit it takes some messed up modding.

So, any suggestions? I'd hate to get some universal setup where I have to modify them a lot...a little might be ok.

It's a shame there's not much more for the ST anywhere for anything. It's like the audio setup...can't find one. But, OMG the RS has a setup by JL Audio which is so cool. I only run JL Audio in my vehicles, so I was excited and then bummed. I'm going to have to mix/match and/or make my own setup. That's another topic all together...
    ISO GRIP made for HONDA WILL FIT YOUR STS///// ISO GRIP 6240, ISO GRIP 6240, ISO GRIP 6240, DID I SAY ISO GRIP 6240

Spyder Garage

Hey juscuz, yep...that's what you said. And I do apprecate the suggestion. So, will those need any altering? Site's (such as DennisKirk's) say the 6240 1" grips will not work/fit. DennisKirk's site did say the 6241 7/8" are a "possible fit"...all of their grips say possible. Curious about the alterations. Saw a video where a guy showed that the ISO grips he had (never said model) were too long and had to pack the ends with packing peanuts so the rubber grip does not fall within...I'd prefer to not do anything like that, but I've done pretty good alterations before.

Spyder Garage

Are the handle bard for my '14 ST-S 7/8" or 1"? I'm seeing different guesses in Google.

Spyder Garage

Purchased some grips...they are 7/8". Can't use the Kuryakyn Iso-Grips...too long. I'll post pics as soon as I can after they come-in...pandemic has my schedule all over the place with little time for fun. Thanks all.