Thread: Hey Utah...

Spyder Garage

Default Hey Utah...

In case you’re looking to occupy some of your time, check out The English Game on Netflix. Were you a footballer in G.B. when growing up?

I binged watched the 3rd season of Ozark last week. I was disappointed. IMHO it didn’t come close to the first two seasons.

I’m currently watching two new Korean action/drama series on Netflix. My gf got me into those, but she watches those without subtitles, on non-Netflix channels.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    In case you’re looking to occupy some of your time, check out The English Game on Netflix. Were you a footballer in G.B. when growing up?

I binged watched the 3rd season of Ozark last week. I was disappointed. IMHO it didn’t come close to the first two seasons.

I’m currently watching two new Korean action/drama series on Netflix. My gf got me into those, but she watches those without subtitles, on non-Netflix channels.
    I started watching The English Game, but took a break from it. I relate to the working class and the cruelty and indifference of the privileged class was pissing me off too much.

Just finished Ozarks. I agree - it's not as good. The 2 main characters aren't relatable or deserving. I like the honestly dishonest rednecks. What are the Korean series?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Rugal and Hyena.