Spyder Garage

Default TricLED Contact number or email?

Does anyone know how to contact TricLED? I installed a set of the new sequential fender lights on my 2018 F3L, and one has already quit blinking. I used their contact form on the website, but no phone or other email is given. This was several days ago, but I’ve not heard back. FYI- It’s not a bad electrical connection. i have power to the light and a good blinker signal. Thx for helping!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rharris View Post
    Does anyone know how to contact TricLED? I installed a set of the new sequential fender lights on my 2018 F3L, and one has already quit blinking. I used their contact form on the website, but no phone or other email is given. This was several days ago, but I’ve not heard back. FYI- It’s not a bad electrical connection. i have power to the light and a good blinker signal. Thx for helping!
    Don't have the number, but give them some time. I am thinking it is all about the non-essential business close downs and stay at home orders. Unfortunately, it is not business as usual.

They do have a good business reputation, so I would give them the benefit of the doubt here.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Here is what I have from one of my Paypal receipts

sales@tricled.com
    954-908-7850
    [B]

2018 Intense Red F3T (See About Me under My Profile for mods)
    2010 Timeless Black RT-622 Trailer
    2014 Timeless Black RTS-SE6, 34,300 Miles, traded May 2019
    2011 Timeless Black RTS-SE5, 15,180 Miles, traded April 2014

Spyder Garage

I know you have to be careful when installing the blinker lights. If you get the polarity wrong, you burn out the control unit and the light won't work.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Thanks all for the help!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rharris View Post
    Rats! I hate to hear that, I just finished installing mine today. I installed their new 360° LED headlights and fog lights as well. Looks great, hope mine are reliable.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

FYI - I've found them to be very responsive via email. But, I believe they are in NY so they may be facing more challenges.
    Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Tricled has always had great customer service.

I found those small red connectors they use are crap and be better off soldering the wires together.

Spyder Garage

I've bought a couple things from TricLED on their Black Friday sale. Always quick via email. I "thought" my stuff came from Ohio, but their area code (954) is from Florida. Did you make contact with them ?

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by trikermutha View Post
    Tricled has always had great customer service.

I found those small red connectors they use are crap and be better off soldering the wires together.
    Exactly.

I soldered and heat shrinked (shrunk?) all my connections that used butt splices or those awful T-Taps. I still didn't like the small connections that weren't waterproofed like the AMP Superseal for the main harness, but you can get by with packing them with diaelectric grease and wrapping them in tape.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

I have several products from TricLed and find them to provide exceptional customer service. I have not had a problem contacting them but perhaps covid19 is causing them a problem. I hope not as they are one of the best vendors.
    As far as your problem, I have a 2014 Rt and installed TricLeds amber and red fender lights and wired them into the directional signals. The last time I rode the lower right light was out but the amber and front fender lights were lit. Of course, once I removed the fender I found the wire to be disconnected and re-spliced it using posi-connectors. All repaired.