Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Battery

I prefer the Yuasa or an Interstate ...... you can get the Yuasa on-line at good prices an free shipping ..... I got the BS version .... yes you have to add the Acid, but it's easy ..... and then YOU charge it .... also easy, and that guarantee's it's fresh .... Mike

Spyder Garage

I can vouch for the Yuasa being a good battery. If you don't have any place locally you trust check this out. (http://www.lamonstergarage.com/can-a...ery-lamonster/). It's such a common battery you could also get it at many power sports dealers or maybe a SkiDoo/Seadoo dealer. Look at the size and make sure you get the same size as there isn't much room to play with in a Spyder. If you get the correct model number it'll work though. Like he said above once it's activated give it a slow charge overnight and it will increase the life. We used a Battery Tender that did 4 at once because the light would turn green when it was done on each one. Many will tell you it's ready to go but do yourself a favor and charge it first. Also notice on the picture that it says to charge it 5-10 hours.
    All my experience came from a BRP SkiDoo background not Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Just FYI, most Harley dealers have a HD branded Yuasa that is also a direct fit. Have had to buy one at an HD dealer while on the road and one of our team lost a battery. They are proud of them but then you have a genuine HD.....

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame