Spyder Garage

Default Any one Cancelled there order yet?

Has any one cancelled there new order for new 2020 or used spyders yet? There maybe some new incentives coming down the line soon when this disaster passes by in a few months time, keep safe everyone

Spyder Garage

I'm a newbie-to-be with a new 2020 F3-S Special Series I placed on order back in January to get the extra year of warranty. It would be nice if there was an additional promo I could take advantage of. But I don't have any plans to cancel the order. I'm already collecting some accessories for it and I don't even have it yet!
    2020 F3S-SS , Titanium/Black

Spyder Garage

I ordered a 2020 F3-S for my wife to ride in late September. Took delivery in January.

Unfortunately, she only got to ride it a couple of times before her previously scheduled foot surgery. I've been riding it some. She just got back into a shoe this week so we will ride soon I hope.
    - Scott

Spyder Garage

Hi I purchase the 2019 one same as the 2020 It is one great spyder you will love it
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ssmcclub View Post
    Hi I purchase the 2019 one same as the 2020 It is one great spyder you will love it
    The 2019 and 2020 are both great Spyders but the 2019 is definitely not "the same" as the 2020. I'm sure the OP realizes that.
    2017 RTS , Blue

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnsimion View Post
    The 2019 and 2020 are both great Spyders but the 2019 is definitely not "the same" as the 2020. I'm sure the OP realizes that.
    If you look at his signature, it appears that he doesn't have a RT. Very little changed between 19 & 20 on the F3 series. With the exception of the way the top case is mounted. It appears that he has a F3S. Not sure what the OP was looking at buying. Especially since he mentioned new or used.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnsimion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    If you look at his signature, it appears that he doesn't have a RT. Very little changed between 19 & 20 on the F3 series. With the exception of the way the top case is mounted. It appears that he has a F3S. Not sure what the OP was looking at buying. Especially since he mentioned new or used.
    This thread is in the F3 Forum boys!
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelscs View Post
    This thread is in the F3 Forum boys!

Oh Really?
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by h0gr1der View Post

Oh Really?
    Well it was in the F3 Forum yesterday. Apparently an administrator felt the need to move it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelscs View Post
    Well it was in the F3 Forum yesterday. Apparently an administrator felt the need to move it.
    I surf the What's New section exclusively. You wouldn't believe how many miscommunications I've had because I've failed to see what forum it's actually in. Sorry 'bout that.
    h0gr1der
    2018 RT Limited Blue/Chrome SE6 *Tri-Axis Bars*Adjustable Driver Backrest*175/55R15 Vredestein Front, 205/60R15 Vredestein Rear Tires*Baja Ron Front Spring Pre-Load Adjusters*Misty Mountain Sheepskin seat cover*Centramatic balancers *Garmin Zumo 595LM GPS*KOTT Grills*BajaRon swaybar*SpyderPops Alignment*Missing Belt guard*Magnetic Mirrors*Custom Rear Adjustable Shock*360° LED Headlights & Foglights*Progressive front fender turn signals
    States Visited on Less than 4 wheels.

Spyder Garage

A quick sidebar:

Here, the OP is from N. Ireland. He made mention of new 2020 orders. 98% or so of the talk about 2020's has been on the RT. That is the one with the big changes. In this case, a judgment call.

The moderators are not "forum" forward here. The OP can put their subject in any forum they want. It is not going to cause the site to crash or burn.

When a change is made, it is usually because someone "else" complains about the placement. Sometimes we change it, sometimes we don't.

I am also a user of the "What's New" to surf the site for the daily stuff. I rarely go to the forum page and search by subject. In the unlikely event I find something not interesting to me, I just skip it.

There...now you probably have TMI.

UNHIJACK: ON
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 04-22-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by h0gr1der View Post
    I surf the What's New section exclusively. You wouldn't believe how many miscommunications I've had because I've failed to see what forum it's actually in. Sorry 'bout that.
    me too!

now back to the original question, my answer is complicated, because I want to make it that way.

I placed a verbal order back in November saying I wanted a chrome limited in the dark gray,

only to change my mind to the red Marsala , not knowing they put their (dealerships) order in for that.

So when I changed they said no problem. And they quickly had somebody else take it. They did not

ask for a deposit nor did they have me sign anything. I verbally said I am ok with MSRP

and no freight or delivery fees and a Max $1K charge for

installing the $4K of accessories (trailer hitch, GPS, etc) When I ordered the accessories upfront so that

they would be available when the RT finally came. They have been warehousing all stuff.

They gave me a 10% discount, knowing the accessories were not returnable because they were special ordered.

Soooooo
    January 31st,I put my current RT up for sale here for $7,998 ............no bites....

.......reduce price March 21,st to $7,498 (like the 998 ending cuz the cc's are 998 )

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...emiere-edition

So, now my thinking is during this pandemic even those that might want to own for their first venture into spyders

an incredible fun running machine are on the fence with the stay at home orders. So opening up my current offer

to include" or best offer! "

Sooooo, now Will also try to negotiate my final out the door price for my 2020, if this goes on too much

longer might wait for 2021 or for the inevitable MSRP reduction that others had talked about doing in the fall.

Bottom line I will one day, hopefully soon be riding a New RT, but until then my current ride is just fine

Yes the photo below is Ann and Joe doing my Squared Away alignment.