Spyder Garage

Default Need Help to find a 2020 RT rocker arm switch

Having a difficult time trying to find the OEM correct lighted accessories switch
    to fit in the 2020 RT panel where the dummies at. Called several dealers and
    they claim it does not exist. I'm sure here somebody has already done this and
    can help me find the correct one or part number. I have found many that would
    work but want the OEM look alike and the right color light.

Some of you might remember that weird blue one that opened up the front hatch
    and was also the parking brake the other way. I remember one time in the Blue Ridge
    I pushed it the wrong way unlock the brakes instead of opening the front cargo hatch
    and had to chase it down a hill. Thank God for the handbrake.

Another thing too, they are telling me now May on the trailer hitch with the module.
    Has anyone received the 2020 part number 219400990 hitch?

Thanks

20200402_075546.jpg

20200402_075606.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NEXUS View Post

Having a difficult time trying to find the OEM correct lighted accessories switch
    to fit in the 2020 RT panel where the dummies at. Called several dealers and
    they claim it does not exist. I'm sure here somebody has already done this and
    can help me find the correct one or part number. I have found many that would
    work but want the OEM look alike and the right color light.

Some of you might remember that weird blue one that opened up the front hatch
    and was also the parking brake the other way. I remember one time in the Blue Ridge
    I pushed it the wrong way unlock the brakes instead of opening the front cargo hatch
    and had to chase it down a hill. Thank God for the handbrake.

Another thing too, they are telling me now May on the trailer hitch with the module.
    Has anyone received the 2020 part number 219400990 hitch?

Thanks

20200402_075546.jpg

20200402_075606.jpg
    If you go on Amazon and type in rocker switch, you will find various switches that fit in that slot. You may even find one with writing on it that you like. Or go to any auto parts store, they have rocker swtches.
    2014 RT SE6

Spyder Garage

I ordered the hitch for my 2020 RT Limited over a month ago. At the time I was told it was on backorder. Then I was told it'd be at the dealer on April 16th. Yesterday I was told it's been moved back to May 1st. I also have the RT panel on order. May 1st for that, too.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk