Spyder Garage

Default BRP - Safety Campaign Bulletin #2020-5 NOTICE

BRP - Safety Campaign Bulletin #2020-5

THE HEADING SAYS RECALL, BUT IT IS A SAFETY CAMPAIGN BULLETIN ( sorry for the confusion)

BRP has determined that the 2020 RT series has a problem in that if you make a sudden hard pressing of your brake pedal, the bracket may break, they need to supplement the brake pedal with a bracket.

Call your dealer with the Safety Campaign Bulletin # 2020-5 so he can order you a bracket

THIS IS NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE, This bulletin was just issued today.

I tried to upload the Bulletin but this site will not allow it because the item is too large.

Cruzr Joe
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-01-2020 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Title - Bulletin not Recall
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Brake pedal breaking appart that is kind of a critical item? Isn't it?
    I guess they have not worked out all the technical issues on the new 2020 models before they put them for sale!
    First it was all the panels not fitting correctly and being tied with zip ties, now this. Give me a brake or is it a break?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    BRP - Safety Campaign Bulletin #2020-5

THE HEADING SAYS RECALL, BUT IT IS A SAFETY CAMPAIGN BULLETIN ( sorry for the confusion)

BRP has determined that the 2020 RT series has a problem in that if you make a sudden hard pressing of your brake pedal, the bracket may break, they need to supplement the brake pedal with a bracket.

Call your dealer with the Safety Campaign Bulletin # 2020-5 so he can order you a bracket

THIS IS NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE, This bulletin was just issued today.

I tried to upload the Bulletin but this site will not allow it because the item is too large.

Cruzr Joe
    Hi Joe,
    Do you have a link for this bulletin?
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

My dealer just called me. They said to not ride it. Either they would come pick it up or I could trailer it to them. Also, they are going to the the 2 pieces between the saddle bags and the frame to correct the fit-n-finish.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Metallic Dark

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Guy View Post
    Hi Joe,
    Do you have a link for this bulletin?
    From a post in the RT-Touring subforum. https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...recall-already
    https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...-CZZB9Cy2u-ph0

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)