Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Air Pump - From Lamonster Garage

Purchased portable/chargeable air pump from Lamonster Garage. They replaced it 3 times because it kept breaking now they do not offer the pump at all nor any portable air pump. They even demanded I take down a youtube video I had posted about the poor performance of the airpump before they would replace it the last time.

Can anyone recommend a portable/chargeable air pump that has a good performance record?

Note: Lamonster Garage not Lamoster Garage
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-31-2020 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Title - as per post #5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well you got three replacements. Most wont give you one. I would not consider it bad customer service , but a crappy air pump. You should be Grateful you did get customer service.

Not sure how big a unit you need but I got one from Harbor Freight that works very well. As for long term , time will tell. It will fit in the storage area but will take up some space.

Anyway Good Luck!

Spyder Garage

I agree. You got outstanding service on a crappy product.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sounds to me like you got very good customer service, badmouthing them on the internet I feel was a bit much.
    Maybe you should badmouth the mfg. of the product Lamonster Garage did not make the unit they just happen to have sold it to you.
    All the Sponsors of Spyderlovers are very honest, upstanding folks who work hard keeping all the members happy with good quality products
    and are not rip off types. You got 3 replacments sounds like they bent over backwords to help you.
    They have a 12 volt air compressor at Auto Zone they work just fine, go check your local Auto Zone store.
    Last edited by Motorcycledave; 03-31-2020 at 06:20 PM.

Spyder Garage

Sorry Tazzel: You can re-post your request for a good air pump. Just leave out the Lamonster Garage venting.

Going to enforce site rule #3

Don't Insult, Flame, Spam or Abuse any members via Threads, Posts, e-mail or Private Messages etc...

I will also add to the above posts. Three replacements...that is customer service above and beyond.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red