Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default No rYding coz of the virus? Welcome to my home country - Slovakia

New part from amazing mountains in Slovakia, is here. I was finally able to remove one thing from my BUCKET LIST
    Part 3

Update:
    Part 2

State borders are closed for me, so finally i have time to show you my amazing country and its roads.
    I will be adding here all new vlogs to this post, so i dont spam, and I will make comment "new" so it will apear on the post wall on first page. Lets start with this one.
    Last edited by Martin Slovakia; 06-22-2020 at 11:35 PM. Reason: New part

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the ride, Martin. As of today, we are not supposed to travel outside our homes except for necessities. I look forward to your future tours..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thank You for the awesome ride Martin!! We are like you over there staying low and keeping or distance from one another while they try and find an answer (antibody) for this virus. I hope with HIS help they will find one soon. We have many things in the pipeline but it will take time to make and prove before it can be used. Until then stay safe send the drone in good move.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

your on narrow roads with no other traffic? are the vehicles that rare there in Slovokia?
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Woodaddict View Post
    your on narrow roads with no other traffic? are the vehicles that rare there in Slovokia?
    We have horses but they must stay home due to virus no just kidding. The trafic is very light, because most people do stay at home plus, when i record the videos and then edditing them, i try to avoid cars, so you guys can enjoy the road itself ��

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CopperSpyder View Post
    Thank You for the awesome ride Martin!! We are like you over there staying low and keeping or distance from one another while they try and find an answer (antibody) for this virus. I hope with HIS help they will find one soon. We have many things in the pipeline but it will take time to make and prove before it can be used. Until then stay safe send the drone in good move.
    You too buddy. Be safe! We need some time and hope everything in few months will come to "normal" or the new normal

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    Thanks for the ride, Martin. As of today, we are not supposed to travel outside our homes except for necessities. I look forward to your future tours..... Jim
    Hope this will not happen in Slovakia. We have implemented very strict laws in very early stages. We have shut down shops and bars and restaurants. At the moment, there are few new things for this week that can be re-open, like car services, shops selling building equipment etc. But ppl are stupid, i have to say. Many bikers, meet and talk in big groups, like idiots. Also this goes for cyclists, famillies with children in playgrounds... So hope they will not inttoduce same law as in your state, because of such ppl.

Spyder Garage

Love these videos Martin.Have you ever damaged the Beast when driving offroad?
    :
    : 2017 RTL ORBITAL BLUE

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder01 View Post
    Love these videos Martin.Have you ever damaged the Beast when driving offroad?
    Hi ������ no, no damage so far but lets not talk about it more ))

Spyder Garage

Martin,

Thanks for video, very beautiful country.

We are also in lock down until May 15th!
    Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

Your video in great as is you country side. I toured in Slavakia a couple years ago and some of the scenery and castle are breathtaking and beautiful. We do not have things like that in Canada. Keep up the good work and stay healthy. We are also on lockdown here.
    Roger
    2012 RT Limited
    Vertika Floor boards
    Painted rear fender & dash
    Carbon fiber panels
    Utopia back rest
    Baker air wings
    Elka shocks and relocaters
    CB radio
    ISO hand grips
    Tric LED fender light
    Turn signal lights in mirrors

Spyder Garage

Nice video. Here in East Tennessee, you can ride all you like. No one will bother you. I go pretty much anywhere and to any place I like. Though a number of places are closed. Mostly sit down restaurants. Most everything else is still open.

People here figure life itself is a risk. And that each person can determine for themselves what is best. You make your choice, and you live with the consequences.
    Last edited by BajaRon; 04-12-2020 at 06:46 PM.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

In Russia, the quarantine is until April 30, then we will see further. Closed cafes, fitness gyms, beauty salons etc. For the most part, all infected in Moscow from me is 1000 km,we have in the region for 2.5 million people 33 cases and all have a mild form. And I'm sorry for you guys, everything is very sad in the States, I hope it's not for long.
    We are Russians, God be with us!

Spyder Garage

here in Austria its around the same like in Slovakia, we start tomorrow to open some shops again .. hopefully the virus makes no "come back" ..
    but BRP cancelt our "Grossglockner Spyder challenge"event and also the "100 years of ROTAX" in June -I always met a lot of friends on this events in the last 10 years..

the roads are empty - today I made a short visit by my sister (hope that was allowed..)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qexZwGKqEVY
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    travel on your Spyder should be considered as necessity!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    Martin,

Thanks for video, very beautiful country.

We are also in lock down until May 15th!
    Deanna
    Be safe Deanna!!! We in Slovakia, are bit longer in this lock down as you guys, and I have close friends in Italy are they are even longer than us at homes. What i wanted to say is that only patience and discipline can help to fight this ........... virus!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by R FUN View Post
    Your video in great as is you country side. I toured in Slavakia a couple years ago and some of the scenery and castle are breathtaking and beautiful. We do not have things like that in Canada. Keep up the good work and stay healthy. We are also on lockdown here.
    Roger
    But you have better things in Canada!!!! and one day, I will rYde around Canada with TheBeast. trust me, its on my bucket list!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Nice video. Here in East Tennessee, you can ride all you like. No one will bother you. I go pretty much anywhere and to any place I like. Though a number of places are closed. Mostly sit down restaurants. Most everything else is still open.

People here figure life itself is a risk. And that each person can determine for themselves what is best. You make your choice, and you live with the consequences.
    Well,,, uffff... look I rYde around, but also I dont meet anyone and I dont talk to anyone. Not because I am scared, but because I dont want to be danger for others. My closes socialization while rYding is at gas stations, in closed helmet with sun visor down with mouth and nose protector )))))))))
    Why we as country do have only 700 cases is because of very strict rules, and only this way we can fight the ...... virus. Discipline is a must!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VLADI View Post
    In Russia, the quarantine is until April 30, then we will see further. Closed cafes, fitness gyms, beauty salons etc. For the most part, all infected in Moscow from me is 1000 km,we have in the region for 2.5 million people 33 cases and all have a mild form. And I'm sorry for you guys, everything is very sad in the States, I hope it's not for long.
    Hey buddy, you also be safe. I have heard some bad news from Russia as well. So be safe and protect yourself!!! and rYde hard so you escape the virus!!!

Spyder Garage

Loved the video so beautiful there. In North Dakota we can still ride. Lol except for snowing yesterday and single digit cold this morning. Like everywhere the virus has had such a devastating effect on our businesses and economic situation luckily I can still work. Out here in the oilfield keeping the wells running. So I rarely see anyone during my day. We pray that we can get the virus shut down and get back to life as we knew it. Every one take care and we can’t wait to see all our spyder friends again.
    ND Rider
    2016 F3 , Red

Very Active Member BoilerAnimal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post

You make your choice, and I live with the consequences.
    On the road again...........and forever young!

2013 RT-S SE 5

Yesterday is a cancelled check.
    Tomorrow is a promissory note.
    Today is cash.......spend it wisely.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Slovakia View Post
    Hey buddy, you also be safe. I have heard some bad news from Russia as well. So be safe and protect yourself!!! and rYde hard so you escape the virus!!!
    We are not allowed to drive yet, only by car. More precisely it is possible if it is necessary but I think you will not explain to the police that you need to go on a spider. I drove around the garage, now we are waiting.........
    We are Russians, God be with us!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NDrider View Post
    Loved the video so beautiful there. In North Dakota we can still ride. Lol except for snowing yesterday and single digit cold this morning. Like everywhere the virus has had such a devastating effect on our businesses and economic situation luckily I can still work. Out here in the oilfield keeping the wells running. So I rarely see anyone during my day. We pray that we can get the virus shut down and get back to life as we knew it. Every one take care and we can’t wait to see all our spyder friends again.
    How is the saying..? There is no such thing as bad weather, just badly dressed rYder but i think snow its little bit too much )) hehehe,,, I dont pray, but I keep my fingers crossed for all of us, that this virus will go away asap!!!! stay safe

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VLADI View Post
    We are not allowed to drive yet, only by car. More precisely it is possible if it is necessary but I think you will not explain to the police that you need to go on a spider. I drove around the garage, now we are waiting.........
    well, I would not f.... with the police in Russia around garage it is

Spyder Garage

New part for you guys its here