Thread: 50mph winds!

Spyder Garage

Default 50mph winds!

well i had an opportunity to try the f3 in constant 50 mph wind gusts today. the can am was not phased one bit. stayed planted even going 55 to 65 mph. the person on the spyder takes the punches. i can say i got a workout! wearing a full face helmet helps stream line the wind flow. i do have the original windshield that comes on the 2019. not much of a problem. i can say that i was impressed.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Constant 50 mph wind gusts. Hum.......I know what you mean. Just couldn't resist it. Been there myself a time or three. Lucky you didn't lose any tupperware. I did.

Spyder Garage

Same results on my 19 F3L. I also have the OEM windshield. The faceplate on my helmet does help with keeping the flow going up and over.

We get those winds a lot here. Linda just puts the windshield higher on her RT (barn door).

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red