Spyder Garage

Default First impression

ACAF215E-994F-4230-B1CF-292BA169C49A.jpgEFDD633E-9164-4D52-9240-9AA0D9004278.jpeg

Good morning, I received my new 2020 Spyder RT-LIMITED Tuesday the 24. just before the closure of my dealer for the COVID-19. I did my first ride yesterday. Wow, quite an evolution. Our first Spyder was a RT-S 2012, thereafter we had a RT-LTD 2018 (with all the problems of the electronic dashboard). BRP really listened to customer feedback. Here are some of the nice improvements. 1- Even if it is the same Rotax 1330cc engine I have the impression that it is more nervous, the gear change smoother. 2- The suspension gives the impression of being on an air cushion. 3- The bench just a little wider and longer and even more comfortable. 4- Dashboard, finally fully functional wow. The new basil makes cleaning much easier. No need to have a university education to change musical range and volume, thanks to the addition of independent control button, Bravo! 5- The Footboard now allow us several positions for feet and legs. By the way, I wrote to the company FOBO (TPMS) to ask if Fobo Bike 2 work with the FoboBike apps and they answered me no. But they are currently working with BRP to include the Fobo Bike 2 apps in the BRP Connect. They are in testing and the new version should be available soon.

Spyder Garage

That RED!