Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WIND THERAPY - with my Shelby Cobra roadster

I'm in Vermont and it's still pretty COLD .... so today I re-installed my battery and took her out for a spin .... OMG the effect was instantaneous .... there's something about a V-8 with basically straight pipes ( they are tuned tho )..... It has a decent heater, but with no top or side windows the heat goes out pretty fast ..... So I made a passenger side tonneau cover .... hell's bells the improvement was hugh , so good in fact I actually turned the fan to lowest setting ( it was 45 F ) ..... Sat. is supposed to be lower 50's and SUNNY .... my favorite place hasn't opened yet..... but they may open early because they are basically take-out so it's legal in VT. ...... do what you can to survive this ...... Mike

Spyder Garage

Mike, I love that you still get the thrill from doing the sport car thing. I had my first in 1957 and continued on with 4 Triumphs and 4 Alfa Romeos. I raced, autocrossed, gymkhana'd, slalomed and rallied. Now my sport car is my F3L, but I did this to it....
    ALFA FRUNK BADGE.jpg
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    Mike, I love that you still get the thrill from doing the sport car thing. I had my first in 1957 and continued on with 4 Triumphs and 4 Alfa Romeos. I raced, autocrossed, gymkhana'd, slalomed and rallied. Now my sport car is my F3L, but I did this to it....
    ALFA FRUNK BADGE.jpg
    ...Alfa's were and are Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet rides .... not the easiest to work on but when they are spot on can provide lots of thrills .... good for you .... Mike