Spyder Garage

Default Ryker how-to-ryde-clip for beginners..

nothing else to do (Corona -quarantine) so I showed my neighbor how to Ryde curves, here on a privat parking area ..
    it seems he got the Ryder-virus now ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8PQ...iShz4TgXktf3Uc
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Spyder Garage

Nice video. My kids loves when I take corners in higher speed. I love my Rally it's so much fun to ride.

Spyder Garage

Nice vid!!! I do not have one yet, but biggest problem I had in my course was throttle control when turning. Had the lean ok, but maintaining a steady speed was difficult.

Spyder Garage

FUN! I am stuck with the rykervirus and there seems to be no cure. It has been raining here for a week and most everything is closed, but it does not matter as long as I can get gas and open roads. There was a learning curve for me but that was almost 15,000 miles ago. Now it is second nature but I am still careful. Much less traffic is one of the few pluses in these strange times.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by chris56 View Post
    nothing else to do (Corona -quarantine) so I showed my neighbor how to Ryde curves, here on a privat parking area ..
    it seems he got the Ryder-virus now ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8PQ...iShz4TgXktf3Uc
    Another great vid by Chris. Thanks Chris, I always look forward to your contribution to the subject.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WallyM View Post
    Nice vid!!! I do not have one yet, but biggest problem I had in my course was throttle control when turning. Had the lean ok, but maintaining a steady speed was difficult.
    Lighter grip on the throttle and use your other hand more when turning. When turning left I am pushing the right grip with just my palm (fingers not gripping) and pulling with mainly the left. When turning right I am only lightly gripping the throttle and letting my left arm do most of the pushing/ turning.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by WallyM View Post
    first change the handlebars !! its much much easier to Ryde with "normal" higher handlebars from a bike or so, if you don`t have the weight of your body on the front, steering is easier and the shocks have not so much stress .. you see it on the video ..
    Outlander fairing - Fox-shock - BajaRon Swaybar - Hankook tire/ back - 165/50 Imperial tires front & longer front shocks - GIVI Topase - Shad sidecases -heated grips - new seats

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The secret to handling the Ryker at higher speeds, handling at higher seed in corners and carving corners at any speed is to push on the foot pegs.

Spyder Garage

Nice one Chris! It sure is fun to just throw the Ryker around on a parking lot! In sweden most of the parking lots are still covered in sand/gravel, putting it in rally mode and drifting around is just a blast!