Spyder Garage

Default Thinking about Dynojet PowerVision 3 PV3 Flash Tuner Can-Am Ryker 900 RPS High Perfor

So I have the KN filter as well as the iridium plugs and now the two brothers exhaust. Now itís time for a custom fuel map based on this. One person said this then should get 20 HP. Just curious if anyone on here has tried it?

Spyder Garage

Depends on the tuner I suppose? Not sure what the OTS flash gives you.

Does anyone have an E85 tune for the 900?

Spyder Garage

I have not done the Power Vision but its on my list as I am a long time user of Power Commander 5 tech on my current Triumph Thruxton, and my Spyder. There are several entries here on users that have the unit as well, I am sure you will hear from them. When I get my Rally, I will be getting a two brothers exhaust, custom intake (if available, and the Power Vision for sure. From what I have read on it, its impressive. I absolutely SWEAR by my Power Commander 5's. I have used them on at least 7 bikes now.
    Kraig B. Kumlin, M.M., M.C.P. (Retired)

Only Two States Left to Visit on MC or Trike, RI and CT

Spyder Garage

hi, i have a Spyder RS-S too, could you tell me if the gains are notable with PowerCommander 5 ?

You can answer by PM to not answer in this thread if you want.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-27-2020 at 04:08 AM. Reason: PM not MP ;-)

Spyder Garage

I have a PV3 and am waiting to install it. Under WI "Safer At Home" rules, motor vehicle servicers can remain open, and I am waiting for a decent time to head up to the tuner. Probably a couple/few weeks. He has done a few Spyders and says the improvement is "quite nice". For reference though, I have a 2019 F3-S.
    2019 F3-S SE6 Monolith Black
    --------------------------------
    Comfort: Madstad 14" dark gray - 20" light gray windshields/Seth Laam seat/Homemade floorboards-highway pegs/+4 and +5 linkage/Long Reach Bars/Heated grips/Big Bike rider backrest/Handguards

Ride and Handling: Spyder**** sway bar/Vredestein Q5 front tires/Cooper CS5 Ultra rear tire/Two Up shock/Laser aligned

Performance: DynoJet PV3/K&N air filter/Baldwin cat delete pipe/LaMonster belt roller

Convenience: Shad detachable luggage/Spyder**** USB-12V powerport/Detachable passenger seat storage box/Bar end mirrors

Safety: H4 LED headlights/Aux fender LED lights/TricLED driving lights/TricLED run-brake-turn rear light/Frunk lip LED light strip