Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photos

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Upload from Tab A using native browser.

20200311_193335.jpg

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Hurray I posted my Mustang seat with 4 pictures, Thanks Peter
    Now I hope I don’t forget.
    Would be nice to have a sticky

Spyder Garage

Interesting! I posted all three of the above from my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0. The thumbnail pops up the full size copy on both the Tab A and my PC. Neither one of your images pops up a full size copy.

Device info: Model SM-T350, Android 7.1.1, Samsung Experience Version 8.5, kernel version 3.10.49-12378949 dated Oct 25, 2017.

Peter, how does this compare to your tablet?
    Last edited by IdahoMtnSpyder; 03-24-2020 at 07:42 PM. Reason: add re: to Tab A and PC

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

My Galaxy Tab-A(6) 2016 Model SM-P585Y is running Andriod 8.1.0, Samsung Experience version 9.5, kernel version 3.18.14-14598364, dated Nov 19, 2018

I too cannot get those pics labelled as 'Images' to pop up as a full size copy, but only the first image I loaded was meant to be an 'image'..... I wonder if it's because now that it's on the Forum's platform, that's the only way it can manage it??
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-24-2020 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Too many 14's! ;-/
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Aawen View Post
    My Galaxy Tab-A(6) 2016 Model SM-P585Y is running Andriod 8.1.0, Samsung Experience version 9.5, kernel version 3.18.14-14598364, dated Nov 19, 2018

I too cannot get those pics labelled as 'Images' to pop up as a full size copy, but only the first image I loaded was meant to be an 'image'..... I wonder if it's because now that it's on the Forum's platform, that's the only way it can manage it??
    Try uploading a pic with either Chrome or Firefox, or both, on your tablet. If that works then that indicates a significant hitch between the native browser and the forum s/w. If neither of them works then there must be an incompatibility between your tablet and the forum s/w. My daughter has a fairly new Tab A so maybe tomorrow I'll see what it does. It's beginning to look like it's a user's device related issue and not a forum s/w issue.

2014 Copper RTS