Spyder Garage

Default Charlotte (My 2012 RS-S) vs Powerplant Road to Hwy 141 to Naturita CO

Hello again!!!

I promised that during this mess since I have direct access to MILES of local rides with amazing scenery, I would take weekly videos and post them. I am in fact working on getting an action cam (Go Pro), so I can fix all the issues with taking videos on an OLD S3 phone in an X-RAM Mount. It works, but you, as my audience, deserve better.

In this ride, I am riding a back way out of Nucla Colorado ( I call it North Dakota in my departure speech, lived there for 13 years, old habit). I ride through the San Miguel River Valley Next to the now retired Tri-State Coal Plant, out its access road to Hwy 141 where I turn west and head into Naturita on the 141, and stop at Naturita Sales, our local filling station.

Next week, I plan to ride out to Bedrock Colorado, yes it was the town that inspired the Flintstones, the creator passed through Bedrock, and got his idea for the cartoon. I think you will see why when we visit there next week.

I encounter no people, I never go indoors, I am totally self isolated and masked as well.

Enjoy the video, they will get better when I get my action cam soon.

Kraig B. Kumlin, M.M., M.C.P. (Retired)

Only Two States Left to Visit on MC or Trike, RI and CT
    2012 RS-S , Baja Ron Plug Wire Kit and NGK Iridium Plugs Grey and Black

Spyder Garage

Thanks, I enjoyed both videos.
    In today's one I would have liked to see the digital speedo & air temp as well as the tachometer!
    We always stop at the Visitor Centre in Naturita when we pass through, for the restrooms & a chat. Always spotless.
    2008 GS SM5, Full Moon Silver
    2007 Piaggio MP3 - 250cc