I have a set of 4 Decals for the RT-622 Trailer

These are almost impossible to find

they are the both sides and the front and back decals

$80.00

Free Shipping

Cruzr Joe

joeplouch@yahoo.com
    501 580-5595
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

I hope you sell them soon cruzr. You must have had stock in BRP when they were making those trailers. You sell more 622 things than anyone,,, Hope to see ya soon

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by nslowmotion View Post
    I hope you sell them soon cruzr. You must have had stock in BRP when they were making those trailers. You sell more 622 things than anyone,,, Hope to see ya soon
    LOL yeah the 622 trailers are the best.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Do you have a picture of these decals?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 2011RTNewHampshire View Post
    Do you have a picture of these decals?
    5875E597-DCE8-4498-ADBA-29D399AAFF99.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzr Joe View Post
    Would have been wrong on that one. Was thinking by the description it was the clear protective decal films. May only be 3 of them though. I forget, been a while since I removed them.