Spyder Garage

Default Awesome History of Can Am and a nice Ryker Review mixed in

This is one of the better videos I have seen. I am sure it has been posted here before, but I thought it would toss it out here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2Mu...QOvEHl285FQMC4

Beauty....
    Kraig B. Kumlin, M.M., M.C.P. (Retired)

Only Two States Left to Visit on MC or Trike, RI and CT
    2012 RS-S , Baja Ron Plug Wire Kit and NGK Iridium Plugs Grey and Black

Spyder Garage

Agreed. Hands down Fort Nine has some of the best videos out there.

Spyder Garage

That one has been posted here, but no problem. Many have not seen it. My comment the last time...seems to not be to enthralled with the company.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    That one has been posted here, but no problem. Many have not seen it. My comment the last time...seems to not be to enthralled with the company.
    I don't know that I would say he is not enthralled with the company. I think he is simply, and accurately, pointing out the foibles and idiosyncrasies of Can-Am, BRP. He acknowledges the mistakes as well as the successes. Overall, a very well done piece. I had their 1975 Can-Am MX 250. That thing was FAST! It had more power than motors twice their size. He is also very accurate when he says the put all their time, money and energy into power, sacrificing suspension. Very True! And the ultimate reason for failure. Power does you no good when you're laying in a ditch.

I knew most of this. Still, it was a nice ride down memory lane. And I did not know that Ski-Doo came from a sloppy advertising typo and it should have been Ski-Dog! Amazing! How could no one have caught that one!? Though I really like Ski-Doo better than Ski-Dog! After all, the theme of the ad campaign was 'Just Doo It'!
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...