Spyder Garage

Default New tires + Sway bar/links + Laser alignment = :) :)

Just got the ride/handling transformation completed yesterday. Over the winter I bought a upgraded sway bar kit/Vredestein 165/60R15 Q5 front tires/Cooper 215/60R15 CS5 Ultra rear tire. I swapped out the front tires a couple weeks ago and the rear tire earlier this week. I contacted the local dealer for a laser alignment/sway bar quote in January, so off I rode yesterday to get it done. I was charged $110 each for the sway bar install and laser alignment, which I thought was nicely fair. A few hours later, I received a phone call telling me all was done. In a word: NICE ! My limited ride confirmed nice, tight steering but most noticeable was the ride. MUCH smoother. Currently running 18# front/20# rear and I don't think I need to change a thing. The weather was a sunny mid 40*s day, so maybe I'll putz with tire pressures once the temps increase. I know I'm gonna like this

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Nice! Where did you get the alignment?
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue

Spyder Garage

Mad City did it..

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

It is so good to read all those posts confirming that tires (other than Kendas), laser alignments and sway bars make a big improvement and are worth the money. I have one of the three - the alignment and can't wait to get the other two
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

Im have found the sweet spot on front tire pressure. That is 20#. I have 40k on my front tires but are ready for replacement. What do you all recommend as a replacement tire for 2016 RTS? Also want to upfrade the shocks and springs again. Any recommendations there?
    Thanks!
    2016 RTS , GPS, entertainment cable. Outlets in trunk and trunk. White