Very Active Member Martin Slovakia's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Here we go again... So what are the Best tires?

Guys, I have read so many articles & posts about our "beloved" topic.., and many times some of you have helped me a lot.
    Now its my time to pay back...here is the SUM UP that I have made for whoever is interested. ALl the tires I have used, articles I have read.. etc etc..

Also here is a link to the post with all the tire options i know. If you would like to add something, if you have experience with new Kenda tires,, just post it on martithevlogger.com website or in Youtube comments or here.. up to you
    https://www.martinthevlogger.com/pos...ire-for-can-am

AND STAY AWAY FROM THAT BLOODY VIRUS!!!!

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If you can get the Vredestein Quatrac -5, ( which is widely sold in Europe ) is according to pro tire testers ( and Forum members personal reports ) this has the highest all-around rating of any tires that will fit any Spyders……. PS Peter Aawen and I, agree 99.99% of the time on how tires work on our lightweight Spyders ….. the General Altimax RT 43 is also a consideration …..good luck …. Mike

Spyder Garage

Again...thank you for an excellent tire review from someone who would know best. If I heard you correctly, you like Federal Formoza on the front and the Kumho Ecsta on the rear....right?
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Formoza on the front and Altimax on the rear, excellent match up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    If you can get the Vredestein Quatrac -5, ( which is widely sold in Europe ) is according to pro tire testers ( and Forum members personal reports ) this has the highest all-around rating of any tires that will fit any Spyders……. PS Peter Aawen and I, agree 99.99% of the time on how tires work on our lightweight Spyders ….. the General Altimax RT 43 is also a consideration …..good luck …. Mike
    Hi Mike, thanx, i will have a loom at Vredestein tires ��

Spyder Garage

Nope, still bloody Nankang in the front, coz its hard for me to find anything decent in Europe

Spyder Garage

2012 RTL , Pearl