Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Mirrors

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tango View Post
    Pete's right. Double side stick tape. Maybe $.50 cents worth each side does the trick. Tom
    Tom, please remove your profile pic immediately.......it is making me sooooooooo envious

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

There is no need for magic mirrors magnets on the 2020 RT. First they use the F3 style mount and will need weggies which Joe and Anne are working one (slightly different dimensions they told me). Second, like on the F3, there is no need to remove the mirrors for most maintenance like the old RT.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Tom, please remove your profile pic immediately.......it is making me sooooooooo envious

Pete
    Pete, you got a nice ride to!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jcthorne View Post
    There is no need for magic mirrors magnets on the 2020 RT. First they use the F3 style mount and will need weggies which Joe and Anne are working one (slightly different dimensions they told me). Second, like on the F3, there is no need to remove the mirrors for most maintenance like the old RT.
    Yes, that’s true, JC, but the OP mentions “clips”, which leads me to believe that he is referring to the 3 less than secure clips that hold the F3 Touring models mirror cover on, greatly increasing its propensity to pop off when you hit any kind of bump.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Pete, you got a nice ride to!!!
    Thanks, Mikey........I just love the style, and particularly that colour of Toms RT.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Kenda Kanine rear.

Spyder Garage

Does anyone know how I can get a parts listing of the 2020 RT Limited mirror housing clips. When I removed the mirror housing the other night to adjust the headlights one of the clips fell off. I noticed that the small metal table that holds it on was missing.

Oh and the manual says to turn the adjusting screw clockwise to raise the headlight beam? It was actually counter clock wise to raise and clockwise to lower??

Thanks for your help! Stay Safe!!
    Ride Safe!