Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Kudos for Bargeron Powersports Jesup, GA

On vacation in southern GA, needed an oil change so went to Bargeron in Jesup. The tech team here really demonstrated technical proficiency, product knowledge, and the willingness to go a couple steps beyond to insure the near and long term reliability of my 2013 STS SE5.

The experience started as an oil change, but along the way, the techs at Bargeron discovered several unusual conditions involved with sealing the transmission oil filter cover and things went sideways for awhile. The historical events that produced these conditions are unclear, but there have been a few parties involved in previous oil changes, including myself. In addition it appears that a bolt physically in close proximity just loosened and fell out, exacerbating the sealing issue.

At one point in the process, I believe most dealers would have run the other way and sent me on my own to deal with the anomalies that were uncovered. Instead of running away, the team at Bargeron ran toward the issues and corrected the situation with a permanent fix to the transmission oil filter issue.

Most impressed, recommending their service team as AAA+.
    2021 RTL SE6 - Marsala Red Blackout

BajaRon Nosway Bar
    Front CentraMatic Balancers
    Value Accessories HandleBar Riser
    Brake LED Flasher
    Customized SmoothSpyder Tensioner
    Phone Phang
    Smart Mount Backrest
    LaMonster Mirror Locks
    Hopnel Frunk Bag
    Ultraguard Cover

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

It's good to hear of those dealer's shops that do a good job, kudos you Spyderfish for posting it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    It's good to hear of those dealer's shops that do a good job, kudos you Spyderfish for posting it.
    2015 RT , Black