Spyder Garage

Default New Xenon Headlights, and RIVCO Bar Risers

I cannot believe the difference inthe ride with the Bar Risers. They actually widened the bar for me, and the comfort level went through the roof too. No more "front leaning rest" on the bar, and the wider stance is so much easier to steer at speed.

The new Xenon Lights are concentrated white star balls of sun. I can spot wild life 5 miles out and way off the road, I swear my high beams make people cry. Well worth the 100 dollar offer, even if I had to do the feared "frunk-ectomy" to get it done. The "console-ectomy" was not bad either. It helped to combine the jobs as I had the entire nose blown up for the head light and the bar riser jobs.

Work was done in 8 hours for both jobs, and best of all....NO CODES OR ERRORS AFTERWARDS!!!!!!

Headlight Bar Job 2.jpg

Headlight Bar Job 5.jpg

Headlight Bar Job 10.jpg

Headlight Bar Job 12.jpg

Headlight Bar Job 11.jpg

Headlight Bar Job 15.jpg

Headlight Bar Job 16.jpg

Headlight Bar Job 17.jpg
    Kraig B. Kumlin, M.M., M.C.P. (Retired)

Only Two States Left to Visit on MC or Trike, RI and CT
    2012 RS-S , Baja Ron Plug Wire Kit and NGK Iridium Plugs Grey and Black

Spyder Garage

The Bar Risers when used with the LaMonster Highway bars...Oh Yea...And no I HAVE to order and Ultimate Seat...I just HAVE to now. And my riding confidence is so improved. The stock bars were WAY tooooooooooo skinny. Thank you LaMonster, those Highway Pegs ride so nice at speed, and the bike is running way cooler too. I just love this trike, and now that I fixed that annoyance inthe steering, I am heading out soon, and for LONG rides, trust me.

Spyder Garage

Many folks who jumped on the LED bandwagon will disagree with you. But the fact is HID lights the entire projector beam lens and is brighter then any LED replacement bulbs out there. HID is a mature technology and why our spyder is using HID in the fog and headlight housings. They have been in there since 2015 and still going strong, how many led bulbs can say that? Just look at all the led bulb failures in this forum. It is all about the beam pattern and led still does not engage the reflector and projector beam lens properly.
    2015 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Okay whatever, I know the Xenon kit is a HUGE lighting change, I have dominating lights now, I can easily pull my driving lights, I would not miss them one little bit. Trust me, the Xenon Kit was really easy after the de-frunking, and I have no regrets on it. There are a few still out there for under 200, I would HIGHLY recommend getting a set and spending the weekend doing this.

You will learn a **** TON about your trike, and the lights my GOD they are SO MUCH better than stock, and I have no desire to seek LED's AT ALL....get this kit while you can, trust me, the deer HATE IT!!!!! HATE IT, they take of HAULING ASS AWAY FROM THE TRIKE, same with Elk, they hate it too.....

Spyder Garage

Thanks for your info

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Source and price for these "white star balls of sun"?

Spyder Garage

Ebay, these are the BRP Xenon Headlights for the Can Am Roadster, I checked yesterday, there are two sets out there for under 200. This is the set I was going to buy, but one popped up on best offer and they took my offer, so who knows right now.

https://www.ebay.com/i/322684621936?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=322684621936&targetid=88550476030 5&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9029169&poi=&campa ignid=9343999167&mkgroupid=103102855428&rlsatarget =aud-412677883135la-885504760305&abcId=1139336&merchantid=113787574&gc lid=CjwKCAjwmKLzBRBeEiwACCVihn5XMcGFNKH7LzEZbSiuei GwPqWDmjMzVnPK1BaSfo3RZS5rbfQNqxoCQakQAvD_BwE

When you get the box, you will see why its 50 bucks to ship, its a HUGE f-ing box, it took up my work bench, its like 30 inches wide....

I thought they were dropping off a small fridge....

Spyder Garage

Considering they originally cost rider 900 or so dollars just for the parts, its a steal, its plug and play, but its an all day project if you have experience.

Spyder Garage

THere is one out there for 180 bucks too, its still in original box, that was my backup, this one has been installed it seems.....

Spyder Garage

This kit is at one of my honey hole sites. Hot Spyder Accessories. I bought my board kit here, they shipped fast. This kit is under 250, higher priced, but I know for certain this one is likely NOS OEM, or in the box and not touched.

http://www.hotspyderaccessories.com/...ghting-system/

That's a better part IMHO.

Hot Spyder Accessories has some good stuff if you can navigate the site, its old school Siebel, so you have to watch for page numbers at the bottom of the page or you miss their deals. If the part is available, you can add it to your cart, if not it will not let you add it.

Spyder Garage

AND, they do fast returns, I returned a cup holder there, they got my money back fast for an online shop.