Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Thank you, yes I watched the video that came original with the bike. It has the original documents and owner CD. I just finished making floorboards and installing them, I will be taking about a 70 mile round trip ride tomorrow. I know not much of a ride but for me it is a big deal!

Thanks for all the suggestions! See y’all out there!

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Be sure to do two things 1) read the Do's and Don'ts section especially the older posts that talk about the 998 engine. 2) read the section in your owner's manual that deals with how to ride your Spyder. There is a good section on setting up a practice course. I used a large empty parking lot and some large plastic cups for the cones. Ride, ride a lot. I just got back from a 1500 mile trip on my 2012 and it was great. Rode with 3 Goldwing, 4 Harleys, one Tri Glide, and of course my Spyder.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Nice Job!! I have the same model myself, love it, and I know you will also!! Good Luck
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Nice Job!! I have the same model myself, love it, and I know you will also!! Good Luck
    Mikey, thanks I haven’t put many mile on it yet. Our Clerk of court is closed due to the virus and I can’t get a tag.