Spyder Garage

Default Show Chrome 41-187 - FRONT FENDER AMBER LED 2019

Has anyone installed these on a 2019 F3 yet and if you have, where did you tap in to the wiring harness? The included instructions are very vague on this part of the installation.

LED Lights
    http://www.bigbikeparts.com/template...7&GroupGuid=16

Installation instructions
    http://www.bigbikeparts.com/catalog/...41-/41-187.pdf
    2019 F3 Limited , Big Bike Parts full size pedal Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

I put the Spyderpops brand in my F3. Mine had a plug and play with a wire for the turn signals and a wire ( plug and play) that gets the power from the from the fog lights circuit. When the wiring was connected the red wires were in one splice. The blue was in another splice and the black wires were in a splice connector. When all is wired you should have the lights on the fender working and when you turn on the turn signals they should be working. Best of luck wiring

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tntnj View Post
    I put the Spyderpops brand in my F3. Mine had a plug and play with a wire for the turn signals and a wire ( plug and play) that gets the power from the from the fog lights circuit. When the wiring was connected the red wires were in one splice. The blue was in another splice and the black wires were in a splice connector. When all is wired you should have the lights on the fender working and when you turn on the turn signals they should be working. Best of luck wiring
    On my 2019 Limited, I ended up pulling off the front wheels and splicing into the wiring inside the front fender. Not a whole lot of room, but staggering some 20 guage crimp on butt connectors, and covering the connections with shrink tubing, I have everything working. The lights look good, and I think they will provide some more visibility, especially when making a turn.
    2019 F3 Limited , Big Bike Parts full size pedal Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

I want to add the floor board lights from TricLED/slingmods. When I purchased the 20 RT, I had the dealer install the show chrome fender lights. They look great, but I don't think they have the plug and play harness. So, I'm trying to figure out if they are compatible with the floor board lights. The TricLED versions requires a 1:2 splitter. I'm really not into doing a lot of work such as stripping, and crimping, wires. With that said, does anyone know if these 2 products are compatible or would I have to buy the TricLED fender lights and floor board lights to make this work?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-28-2021 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Removed extra CR