Spyder Garage

Default F3 Baker Legs Air Wings

ok I see the need, I order the product and after install looks nice. Black F3, tented F4 larger front wind screen, now the Dark Tent Baker Lower Leg Wings LOOK like its all made together. NOW you adjust the wings Slowly to set in matching position and snap.... why use plastic screws to mount onto support arms.... whats the cost to add medal screws....

Some time this spring I guess I will replace all the plastic for something that will not snap off as Im driving...
    2012 , java

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jerrydonna View Post
    why use plastic screws to mount onto support arms....
    They must have redesigned them. I had the Baker Air Wings on my F3 Limited, both the leg wings and the hand wings. There were no plastic screws.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Just installed them on my f3L. One of the plastic screws was broken upon arrival, kinda scared to adjust them. Haven’t found a replacement yet.

Spyder Garage

I'm going to buy a set soon. Can you post a pic of where the screws are breaking.
    2018 F3 Limited , Oxford Blue