Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Hope they don't go home with the crud!!!!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Hope they don't go home with the crud!!!!!
    The huge spike that we were told would happen after the 4th of July celebration at Mt. Rushmore by the “experts” didn’t so that’s a good sign.
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Just wondering re the July 4th virus spike: It takes about two weeks for things to happen. Were most of the July 4 spectators locals, or did they come from all around?

If locals, then a spike would have been noticed in the Rapid City area. If they went back to other states, it will be harder to track individuals. Since most states are continuing to report record numbers of cases, it would appear that there may be cases brought back to home states from exposure in Rapid City.

Being conservative, I will still be staying away from large gatherings of people.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post
    Just wondering re the July 4th virus spike: It takes about two weeks for things to happen. Were most of the July 4 spectators locals, or did they come from all around?

If locals, then a spike would have been noticed in the Rapid City area. If they went back to other states, it will be harder to track individuals. Since most states are continuing to report record numbers of cases, it would appear that there may be cases brought back to home states from exposure in Rapid City.

Being conservative, I will still be staying away from large gatherings of people.
    I'm with you about avoiding large crowds, but I'm dying to attend a Spyder Rally but its kind of looking like this year will not happen for me.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    I'm with you about avoiding large crowds, but I'm dying to attend a Spyder Rally but its kind of looking like this year will not happen for me.
    Yes, yes, and yes. Now that we have moved from AK to the lower 48, we were very gung ho to do some traveling this summer. Went to Grove OK last October and loved it.

Was going to do Deadwood, St. George and back to Grove this year. With the virus still lurking, we are staying away from crowds. Fortunately, here in Arkansas, we have some of the best roads in the US to ride. Our area seems to have it all.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I still have some hope for either September or October this stuff will be under control by then. Thinking about the Fall thing at Lamosters or Grove, Ok. as possibilities.

2017 F3 Limited in Intense Red Pearl

2008 Triumph Rocket (SOLD)

2002 Honda VTX 1800 C ( SOLD)

2014 Triumph Thunderbird Commander

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
    I still have some hope for either September or October this stuff will be under control by then. Thinking about the Fall thing at Lamosters or Grove, Ok. as possibilities.
    If things change, we will also attend both.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ARtraveler View Post

Quite a few locals actually. Our numbers are actually going down. Maybe just lucky. I like what our governor said the other day.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kristi...-down-mandates
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey