Spyder Garage

Default My new exhaust, tell me your thoughts.

SL members, What do you think of my new exhaust for my 2019 Spyder F3 (Base)?
    It's from Pierre at canamspyderaccessories.com, it's called the Spyder 1 Attitude Triple Threat.
    It isn't overly loud nor obnoxious but does have a deeper rumble with great sounds as you accelerate/down shift. Installation was very easy and it looks great.
    Pierre has a great video on his website that sold me on this system. What do you all think, good or bad?
    Thanks Arcamguy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2022 RT , Marsella Red

Spyder Garage

Me, personally, I am not a fan. I don't like the looks of the skinny connector pipe. If you ever decide to take off your cat, you can bet that the exhaust will be very loud. Just my .02

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

Very nice.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

I considered that triple threat pipe for my F3-S, but the reason I didn't go with it is that it is not a stainless steel pipe. I wanted one that would last so I went with the Twin Kaos slip on from RLS. The RLS pipe looks top shelf, and gave the F3 a nice deep growl when accelerating, and quiet when cruising. The Cerakote finish looks great and now there is less heat by the passenger floorboard.

Spyder Garage

Not meaning to highjack your thread, but what do you think of my new exhaust?
    F319390B-AB76-47E1-87B2-D945AD3A6E43.jpg
    It really is a sickness!
    2015 F3S-T , Black Black & Black

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arcamguy View Post
    SL members, What do you think of my new exhaust for my 2019 Spyder F3 (Base)?
    It's from Pierre at canamspyderaccessories.com, it's called the Spyder 1 Attitude Triple Threat.
    It isn't overly loud nor obnoxious but does have a deeper rumble with great sounds as you accelerate/down shift. Installation was very easy and it looks great.
    Pierre has a great video on his website that sold me on this system. What do you all think, good or bad?
    Thanks Arcamguy
    I actually like the looks and sound of the stock F3 muffler. I might would delete the cat, but the muffler looks and sounds fine to me. I would like to put the stock F3 muffler on my F3T, but I am afraid the exhaust might not go back far enough to get it away from the saddle bags.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JS3535 View Post
    Not meaning to highjack your thread, but what do you think of my new exhaust?
    F319390B-AB76-47E1-87B2-D945AD3A6E43.jpg
    I am a little confused. That looks like a F3, with a F3T muffler. But then I look at the dash and see what looks like a F3T dash. Either way, I like the looks of the bike, but I like the shorter F3 exhaust better than the longer F3T one.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Arcamguy, it's all subjective. Some like blonds and some like redheads, or some like Fords and some like Chevy. Then down the line someone will swap a blond for brunette and then end owning a Dodge. I'm sure as time goes by you will enjoy whatever you modify your F3 with, and then some of your mods will not be so enjoyable as you thought. Like the rest of us, forking out the dinero left and right and being glad that we did and then sad that we wasted the money, it's all part of the ownership.

Spyder Garage

You asked, so -- I wouldn't want to ride behind it.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I am a little confused. That looks like a F3, with a F3T muffler. But then I look at the dash and see what looks like a F3T dash. Either way, I like the looks of the bike, but I like the shorter F3 exhaust better than the longer F3T one.
    I call it a F3S-T. It’s only 2 of a kind that I know of. Jacob at Lamonster did it to his too. Just added the top part of the dash & cowling to the F3S. The stock muffler does sound better, but I wanted to try this out (and waste more money) seeing how I would like it. I do have my stock muffler & bracket that you could add to your T if you are interested.
    It really is a sickness!
    2015 F3S-T , Black Black & Black

Spyder Garage

I kinda like it, but the lack of symmetry of the outer-most exhaust compared to the other 2 throws me off a bit...just my 2 cents.
    Long as you like it...
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JS3535 View Post
    I call it a F3S-T. It’s only 2 of a kind that I know of. Jacob at Lamonster did it to his too. Just added the top part of the dash & cowling to the F3S. The stock muffler does sound better, but I wanted to try this out (and waste more money) seeing how I would like it. I do have my stock muffler & bracket that you could add to your T if you are interested.
    Ok, I thought that was what was going on. And I do remember the 2 of you doing that to your bikes. I really like your set up. There are a couple of guys in our local group that have upgraded their F3 to a different exhaust. I will possibly try to gather one of their leftovers. My biggest concern would be if the exhaust would be carried far enough away from the bags to prevent any damage, or exhaust fumes from getting in them. I think so, but I just need to look at them a little more.

Spyder Garage

Looks cool if your into that