Thread: VBulletin app

Spyder Garage

Default VBulletin app

I have vBulletin app on my phone. How can I read this forum with that app?

Edit: nevermind the above question. But does this forum have mobile app?

Thank you?

Spyder Garage

At this stage, No.... Sorry. What you see is what we's got, and it wasn't that long ago that we almost lost the lot, so it's very much appreciated! (Thanks Lamont & Anthony for letting us keep on using the Forum! )

But you should still be able to see/use the Forum in whatever you use to get an internet browser page up on your phone. Altho by doing that, you might have some scaling issues that mean you need to either move the page around the screen to read it all; or if you scale it down to make it small enough to show in full page format on your small screen, you may need a good magnifying glass to read anything..... or possibly a microscope!

I must admit that after years of resisting the slow onset of age related 'short arm syndrome' while reading the fine print, I now wear reading glasses when doing anything on the Forum! Still, despite that, for most of what I do here, I generally just use my Samsung Note 9's Internet page in landscape mode, scaling up & down as necessary; but I do use the readers, a fine point Stylus, & sometimes resort to dictating posts & commands via Dragon Talk to Text.... too much scarring on my hands/fingertips to reliably operate any touch screen!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the reply. I currently read on phone with browser. Was hoping for had vbulletin app. Either way this is the best spyder board. ��